NIke 6.0 Lowers Contest

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by bushwood, May 3, 2011.

1. bushwood

bushwood Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
    HEy guys the Lowers contest is starting today, supposedly the forecast inst great but getting to tsee the worlds best in waist to chest high perfect lowers walls should be entertaining. Andino vs Geilsman in the juniors should be great too if they make the finals!

Oh and Danes surfing to I think

2. bushwood

Jun 4, 2010

3. bushwood

Jun 4, 2010
    if the announcers say one more time how really really cold the water is Im going to puke. The water is 57* , with air in the 80s at Trestles. Its not like th water is 46* or something........

4. SearchForShacks

SearchForShacks Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    video quality sucks... wtf? bells was crystal clear

5. RobG

RobG Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Yeah I'm having some streaming problems too for some reason. That wave looks like so much fun though, no wonder its so damn crowded all the time...

6. mongoloid

mongoloid Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    dane gets mvp the first day, then gets a heat total of ~2 in the second round

7. bushwood

Jun 4, 2010
    Yeah but man the brazilan contingent is going nuts in these perfect little stomach high walls. Gabriel Mendina, Jadson Andre and crew are blowing up. Tail slides, tight cutbacks then throwing big airs, these kids rip in the samll stuff. Definilty have to rethink my Fantasy Surfer Brazil contest roster!

8. rustysrfr

rustysrfr Well-Known Member

May 29, 2007
    Just added Jadson and Alejo, def gonna be a good home coming. They all have something to prove too. the commentators were saying how a lot have come from nothing and are really really motivated, if thats not noticed, very similar to the tone in breaking down the door.

9. GnarActually

GnarActually Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2007
    The water microphones is awesome! Its so cool to hear what the surfers in the water are talking about. i really like shea lopez brad gerlach and sal.

10. staystoked

staystoked Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    i love how Kelly ditched the trestles event, to stay in west Oz surfing crazy waves.

11. ECSURFR

ECSURFR Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2007
    sal is the biggest f@gg0t. So sick of listening to his ass in every sport...surfing, snowboarding, skateboarding, the x games...