did anyone get this??
GRUVIIIII - happy your back!!!
Have you thought about a Stand Up Paddleboard???
gruvi, honestly there are the things that have immensely helped my surfing:
1. SURF YEAR ROUND AND AS MUCH AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE. the best way to get better is to surf, there is no workout that can do this. (not even those laid paddle board workout things he's trying to sell)
2. EAT RIGHT. People can go to the gym all they want but if you don't eat right, it's pretty much all for nothing. stay away from fats, high amounts of sugar, and fast food. seriously cant remember last time i ate it.
3. SWIM. I havent been in a gym in 2 years and i am in the best shape of my life due to swimming. when i dont surf that day, i try to swim at least a half mile. swimming is the closest thing to surfing and its much better for your body than running. i can out paddle a lot of people now just because of that. i can also surf for 3+hours during the coldest parts of the winter (as long as i can feel my hands and feet, i will stay out)
4. PUSHUPS AND CORE WORKOUTS. Surfing really is all focused around your core (maneuvers and turning) and arms (paddling, the most important part to catching waves)
5. HAVE FUN- Unless you are a professional surfer making a living off of surfing, go out there and enjoy yourself. try going switch, dropping in looking backwards, whatever. Just find ways to smile and be happy with anything.
That's all i got man. get to work and have fun!
Gruvi, instead of spending your money on stuff you don't use you could be saving up for a little bungalow at the beach.
I love you guys! I don't care some of you would think I'm effed up either :) you all equal the stoke!!!