Last Activity:
Aug 27, 2011
lifeguard

ripsurfin

ripsurfin was last seen:
Aug 27, 2011
    1. SKiM Surf Shredd
      SKiM Surf Shredd
      yea if you watch fast and the furious tokyo drift no joke i have the exact red car the charcter sean drives lol and have u seen these aves in OCMD this sh*tt is going offfff
    2. Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Cant blame you for likeing the warm lol, it does have its advantages - like not freezing. Was that a good movie? I never saw it (i know epic fail), I actually really never get to see movies, except for monday when my dad made me go see Zombieland which was awsome like I died laughing its really funny and violent... the combination shouldnt be, but its really funny you should check it out its worth it :)
    3. Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Will do, I really love cold water surfing, actually maybe more than like warm water (i dont know why). Have you ever looked up the waves in like NE or RI? they are sick! I have this one poster in my locker of a guy walking to a break... In the snow lol. :) I still really miss it.
    4. Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Nice where did you find that? I thought I was the only one, I basically sit around all day and think about surfing, the beach, my board, my gear... everyone gets annoyed about it cause its pretty pathetic of me... I mope. I really miss it! I dont feel normal without my surfing fix lol, I am totally obsessed. I really miss my morning sessions and smelling kelpy after a session :)
      (o)_(o)
      ( O_O)
      ((")_("))O <-- bunny
    5. Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Haha sweet, thats what I ended up being... my friends bailed on me so I went to a local pub with some of my moms friends and then i went to their house and I was like screw it im going trick or treating so I grabbed my purse and left (and since i dress like a bohemian it seemed as tho i was in a costume) Did you go partying?
    6. Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      This huge theatre that is constantly on tv, but im not going there any more lol now the plans have changed! Congrats about not having to babysit :)...( I used to babysit the craziest kids, like they would stab eachother with forks or what ever was handy, but they loooved me cause the first time i watched them i pranked them and the second time I blew up a plastic bottle :) ) So how did your in school costume go?
    7. Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Thats strange lol, sorry you have to babysit. I hope the kids dont give you a hard time... I am not totally positive what im doing, I may go to the kennedy center and maybe hit a party.
    8. Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Hot! I love the vintage BMW/ Benzs' Im getting my moms ML when I get my license :). Awsome costume by the way, I like the indian one esp. Thats really cool that your part Native American. Im going as Bloody Mary, and im going to school in a full period dress. So trick or treak or party?
    9. Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Haha I get what your saying, and I would love to go, Im just waiting to get my licence so I can go and really spend the day (or night you never know) over there. Getting a car will really let me just roam... Do you drive/ have a car? Im only on my permit cause no one will take me to get my licence, I think i may have to have my grams take me, (which isnt so bad cause she taught me to drive - side not thats really pathetic aye?.) By the way are you excited for haloween?
    10. Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      hey throw caution to the wind right! haha sweet, I have never been there
    11. Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Sweet! Where do you camp? I thought that was illegal? if it is and you get away with is kudos! That sounds awsome, thats like something that I have allways wanted to do - when I finish my undergrad im gonna try to take six months off and just live out of a car and hit every surf spot i can along the way and then head back and start my graduate :)
    12. Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      I dont care, I just want to get back, I miss my room and my bed and everything lol
    13. Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Cant blame you. I wish I didnt have to but I really need money lol. Oh so Im soooo happy my mom told me last night that were blowing off family thanksgiving and going to the beach for the break! YAAAAYYYYY.
    14. Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Hey Omg I JUST got my internet back! its been down since wednesday! thank god thats over :).

Oh im thinking about getting a job either in a surf shop or as a waitress, (im saving up for college and a car) Are you going to get a job in OCM this summer? I wish i didnt have to lol
    15. Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      hahah at least you went out,I live w my 70yr old grandma in the summer and she took all my gear and hid it somewhere. I cant wait for this summer tho, im 18/ im gonna have a job/ chance to get out surfing more cause she cant really stop me at that point
    16. Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      It was scary looking, actually unrideable. uuugh i miss it so much
    17. Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Beach Blonde 25-6-4
    18. Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      ick, girls can be evil like that. I would never try to stir things up with anyone thats like my pet peeve. Some girls can be catty, thats why im usually friends with boys. they used to really pick on me when i was younger, (untill my best friend started a rumor that i was a mafia princess lol, now no ONE messess with me lol)
    19. Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Haha yup! And there is nothing that i can do about unfortunatly. But i found a home with the bohemians lol. Id kill for some surf culture tho, actually i really miss it. So how is your guy? Mine is really warming back up to me :)
    20. Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Beach Blonde 25-6-4
      Hey but there is probably more surf culture in your town then in mine lol, there isnt even a skate shop! I miss that whole world, the people in my area are snobby, its a nightmare. I dont know if your familiar with potomac? (i remember you said you lived in md) its a whole different world, that i dont belong in
  • About

lifeguard
    Region:
    Delmarva
    Type of surfer:
    • Short Board
    Travel destinations:
    all east coast,& puerto rico
    <3ocean.art.hemp.surfing.life.painting

surfing skateboard[longboard] and snowboarding