Last Activity:
Jan 31, 2017
Choptank Riverkeeper

johhnyutah

johhnyutah was last seen:
Jan 31, 2017
    1. MATT JOHNSON
      MATT JOHNSON
      Yeah no problem . Tylers are a really nice board . Very old school and are very glidy. I dont know where u are but I would take it to Jamie and Heritage in OCNJ he does the best board repair and resto work I have ever seen . He get all my repair work
    2. andrewk529
      andrewk529
      No worries; I am always glad to clarify misconceptions regarding scientific facts. It is sad to see our country uninformed to this degree.
    3. Koki Barrels
      Koki Barrels
      Awesome! It is amazing what surfing has done for my self, my soul and most importantly for my mind...allowing me to dream big and attain any goal I set for myself, I was always self concious and had low self esteem, growing up people made fun of me for being so white, but it's not about the outside at all, it's about who you really are as a person and the love that you spread to everybody you come in contact. I am so glad that there are people here who can relate to the things I am saying and even though I don't know you, other than this post, it would be great to see you in the lineup! Hope to see you out there one day, brother! Pura Vida!
    4. MATT JOHNSON
      MATT JOHNSON
      Kool man let me know hoe you like it . With that suit be prepared to stay out for more the 1.5 hours. I can stay out for 4 hours on really cold days before I start to get a chill
  • About

Choptank Riverkeeper
    Region:
    Delmarva
    Type of surfer:
    • Long Board
    Travel destinations:
    Costa Rica, Montauk, California, Oregon
    clean water