Home Page:
Surf, eat, sleep, surf, . . . [ibid] No place to b

MDSurfer

Well-Known Member, Male, from Ocean City, MD

MDSurfer was last seen:
Jul 14, 2020
    1. MDSurfer
      MDSurfer
      Still dedicated to surfing even though Statin drugs have stolen any and all leg strength. Anymore, I go paddling. The big 70 is neigh.
    2. MDSurfer
      MDSurfer
      Been there. . . done that.
    3. Gregapher
      Gregapher
      Thanks for the complement. Sorry it took me so long to respond (new computer/work first/finally logged back in). Probably going to offer the bus for sale here before too long. Ebay and see what I can get for her. Also thought that if I put a sign in her and parked at Assateague all day, some old longboarder would have to have her! (LOL as I think that's how I got it!). Will post link once listed. See you in the water!
      1. MDSurfer likes this.
    4. JerseySurfRat89
      JerseySurfRat89
      yes just being there and enjoying it
    5. MDSurfer
      MDSurfer
      All but one are photos I've taken. I try to make it a habit to respect creative property rights because I wouldn't appreciate anyone else ripping off my work. The only borrowing I need to admit to is the shot of the Shark in pursuit of either a kayaker or an erstwhile sponger who I digitally added just for the fun of it. I also prefer to not rate my own photos because I'm more interested in what others think of my shots than what I think of them. The only shot of me is the one from La Libertad, El Salvador http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=4&pictureid=12which my wife took of me in 1974.
      When I can't get in the water for one reason or another, (One stroke is enough for one lifetime) the next best thing is shooting photos of others enjoying the waves. After all, it's really all about the waves, isn't it?
    6. JerseySurfRat89
      JerseySurfRat89
      hey mdsurfer...r all those pics of u...or did u take them...or are they just some sweet random pics u uploaded....anyway they are all pretty cool
  • About

Home Page:
    http://surfershot.ning.com/profile/MDSurfer
    Surf, eat, sleep, surf, . . . [ibid] No place to b
    Region:
    Delmarva
    Type of surfer:
    • Short Board
    • Long Board
    • Bodyboard
    Travel destinations:
    Joisey, Texas, Mexico, El Salvador, Eleuthra-Bahamas, CA, Puerto Rico, Outer Banks, Florida, Cape Cod, Hawaii (Oahu)
    WeberTeam 1967; Yep, a LOONNG time ago.

Surf, Body Surf, Photography, Digital Video