Apr 18, 1983 (Age: 41)
Custom Tile and Design

skunk patrol

Well-Known Member, Male, 41, from Nj

skunk patrol was last seen:
Sep 2, 2021
    1. njsurfer42
      njsurfer42
      yea man, i can help spread the word around. unfortunately, i've already got something going on that day. hopefully the turnout is as good or better than the last one!
    2. njsurfer42
      njsurfer42
      sorry...been down w/ the flu lately.

i dunno if brigantine would be good b/c it's kinda hard to get to. i think it might be a little out of the way for most folks. lbi might not be a bad option if you're looking to keep it to just the nj swellinfo guys. it's nice & centrally located, easy to get to, lots of parking options, usually has swell.
      i think once you get up into the seaside/deal/belmar areas, you'll start to lose the more southerly crowd. the cape may county/southern atlantic county guys aren't going to want to make the trip that far north.

the bonzer sold, but it's back at heritage on the used rack. i guess the guy that bought it didn't like it...
    3. njsurfer42
      njsurfer42
      nick,

holidays were pretty good. how about yours? liking that hanggoose?

i can probably help you out w/ a spring swap meet. maybe try a different location? i think mid-late may might be better, given how variable the weather can be in early may. as long as it's before memorial day.
    4. MATT JOHNSON
      MATT JOHNSON
      Yeah or I can delete that one and you can make another theread
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 18, 1983 (Age: 41)
    Custom Tile and Design
    Region:
    New Jersey
    Type of surfer:
    • Long Board
    Travel destinations: