H2O'C
Last Activity:
Jan 6, 2018
Home Page:
Artist/Photographer..soon to be student again.

H2O'C

Well-Known Member, from Treasure Coast

H2O'C was last seen:
Jan 6, 2018
    1. ClemsonSurf
      ClemsonSurf
      Still diggin the work man!
    2. yourdirtymomma
      yourdirtymomma
      I do not have the long board you seek....just wanted to tell you that I dig the art.
    3. TBrown
      TBrown
      Hey man, I saw from a post of yours that your competing for doing the art for ecsc. I am contacting you to see if your intrested in doing some side work? I'm looking to have a surf art type tattoo designed for me. I'm not sure if your into this but thought id give it a shot. I'm looking to have some sort of wave, a surfer, the buxton lighthouse, maybe a flower or tree or something all put together in a surf art abstract kind of way. I really like heather browns style. Just let me know if your intested in the work. I'm located in vb. My email is tandkb@ymail.com
    4. H2O'C
      H2O'C
      Thanks! I appreciate it greatly. I work hard on these. Ive only just started with the paint work..maybe 2 yrs. I would really rather be in the water with a camera..gotta stay in the wave somehow when its flat. My kids love when I paint too..its fun watching them paint with me..
    5. SouthjettyBill
      SouthjettyBill
      OK, to be more specific...not that my opinion matters, but I like "Right"......it has that dark, moody, cloudy, lonely, only-dude-out vibe. I like dark moody stuff.

Coolb and Blue Barrel were to my liking as well. The others are good but those three hit me the most.
    6. SouthjettyBill
      SouthjettyBill
      You know what dude? I saw you ask people to look at your art and thought, "Oh boy......" But that's ****ing good man. I dig it. Some of it has this grey moodiness that gets me all reflective. Yeah good stuff.
    7. H2O'C
      H2O'C
      Please give me your thoughts on the art. Thinking of getting in the water with a camera soon...that's all we need is another pho/bodyboarder!!
  • About

Home Page:
    http://oconnorartworks.blogspot.com
    Artist/Photographer..soon to be student again.
    Region:
    South Florida
    Type of surfer:
    • Bodyboard
    Travel destinations:
    New Zealand, Tahiti
    X-Navy Photojournalist..Virginia Beach Original.

Paint, Photography, Clean Earth