Jun 29, 2012
I'm completely messed up professionally

SouthjettyBill

Well-Known Member, from Atlantic County

SouthjettyBill was last seen:
Jun 29, 2012
    1. SouthjettyBill
      SouthjettyBill
      Well they are trying to ban me again........for what reason I have no idea.....To their credit, they did warn me........that I was "hijacking" the threads.......

People go after me.......I respond.....and I'm "hijacking" the threads because the people who go after me are making the threads "ALL ABOUT ME." Which is a complete fallacy anyway.

I do not know what is wrong with this site. Hey, conservatves you need to fight for my right to FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION......right.....free speech and all that.....Where are my southern brethern now ???? Where are the right-wing constitutionalists ??? My voice should be heard legally......I should not be banned BY LAW......Hmmm maybe I'll look up an old mob lawyer pal o' mine. It would make headlines at least.....

If you are a freedom-loving U.S. American(HAHA, South Carolina), then you should be up in arms about this site banning me for speaking my mind. Stop being sheep people, and stand up for what is right !!!!!!!!!!!
    2. surfin_nigg
      surfin_nigg
      Hey SouthjettyBill thanks fo yo message man! These people are wack to ban you! Yall make these forums funny and interesting and you one of the only reasons i still read swell info forum ****t. That aint right if swellinfo banns you again. Good luck brotha!
    3. gliderrider
      gliderrider
      Yesterday was one of those day, the right spot was endless fun with one buddy
    4. gliderrider
      gliderrider
      Hey how you doing, its the spot if you no where to look. I got a couple ideas once the boats go in the water
    5. Erock
      Erock
      Sorry, don't check my messages very often. Ghosts? Honestly I'm not sure. I'm a sci-fi nut, so of course I believe in them--although that has nothing to do with whether or not they exist. Why, did you see one?
    6. kdiddy8
      kdiddy8
      and whos the hobo in the picture
    7. kdiddy8
      kdiddy8
      how are you online?
    8. super fish
      super fish
      i saw that and yes there are waves on the horizon finally
    9. Mikey
      Mikey
      what the heck did you do to get banned?

getting banned from this lot has a serious groucho marx feel to it.
    10. SouthjettyBill
      SouthjettyBill
      Wow, my temporary ban has lifted. Jeez I feel like I just got out of jail. Fantastic......
    11. Mikey
      Mikey
      just read your visitor message from 2-4. wasn't blowing you off. just didn't see the notice that yer message was there.

yah, i dig the gingers. i knew the wife was a keeper back in 1987 when she would go to the beach in winter and zip my suit up for me.

and yes i remember you. you had the neon green lanty wetsuit and rocked the 5-8 twin fin waaaay back before retro was cool.

keep up the good postage. i think our (younger) peers lack a taste for satire and definitely need to improve their critical thinking skills. . .

maholo
    12. kdiddy8
      kdiddy8
      i cant change the colors back
    13. SouthjettyBill
      SouthjettyBill
      I should be banned from here very soon. Mr. Super Fish, keep the faith. I wish all you cool guys on here well. Don't let me die in vain. Venge me........Venge me.....
    14. SouthjettyBill
      SouthjettyBill
      I'm getting infractions man......always my fault huh. This I hatelongboarder dork gets away scot free and he's the instigator. This dude is such a dork. I know the exact type he is. He acts cool, but if you knew him he'd be the biggest sissy ever. Total scared of everything. I've seen his type before.

All of you who work for justice...get at this guy.....Go get him......Do what's right.
    15. super fish
      super fish
      thanks man. looks like it should be fun tomorrow too
    16. super fish
      super fish
      nope wasnt me
    17. SouthjettyBill
      SouthjettyBill
      Ahh jeez, I need some speed...no not the drug, I live in an area with real drugs, not twenty chemicals mixed together. I need a wave that has some push to it. So, what gets people all upset......you yell insults at them..Well, I'm going to the beach to yell insults at the ocean. I will call her a nancy boy. That should stir her up. THey'll be waves soon boys. WOOF WOOF WOOF.
      Hey any Atlantic City dudes know Cash? I can't seem to find him. Anyone ? Anyone ? I heard he's back on the scene.
    18. SouthjettyBill
      SouthjettyBill
      Oh real quick Right away, Spring season with little mush?? Spring's not a mushy season dude. March is actually one of the best months for surf in Jersey. And just last year April 17 threw one of the biggest mornings we have seen in sometime...Mushy?? Spring's ahve been decent...lot's of turbulent storms coming up the coast....All those tornadoes down south came from wave generating storms dude....Dude stick with your baseball career.
    19. SouthjettyBill
      SouthjettyBill
      Yo, SJerzSurf.......I'm headed west bound yo.....Remember, I'll be around the transportation station and city hall from 11-1.....Blue Oneill hoodie and black cap with "C" on it.
    20. SouthjettyBill
      SouthjettyBill
      Checked the threads this afternoon..Hmmm not much happening. This is what I was "ruining." How come some people can post **** that's non-surf related and others can't? Not fair man.....
  • About

I'm completely messed up professionally
    Region:
    New Jersey
    Type of surfer:
    • Bodyboard
    Travel destinations:
    Canada, man Canada,....oh and Ocean City, NJ
    I was born a poor black child. Originally from the SW Philly badlands(lived there for a whole month then off to Somerz Point,NJ before ..Dallas, Atlanta, Los Angeles.....settled back in Jersey at age 12. Was extremely mobile but Harvey Cedars was my spot. Now an undisclosed location south of LBI. WOOF WOOF WOOF

Literature, hassling people on the internet, and big ol dogs