Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Exit98Surf View Post
    Says the guy with Emilio Estevez as his avatar...
    hahahaha....yeah that picture is pretty creepy huh? maybe its time for a change, it is 2011 after all

Quote Originally Posted by oceanisnotasbigaswethink View Post
    hey theres some guys down in Rehoboth that would love to hang with you. "Meat" them at the mandance
    Sounds bromantic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray F. View Post
    Sounds bromantic.
    Sounds fruit-phobic.

A bit off topic but I recently saw a movie called Endless Summer about a surfers who decided to travel all over the world following summer in order to catch a wave. Its was an inspiring experience and I would like to recreate their route. It would be nice to find companion for this adventure!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidDobrick View Post
    A bit off topic but I recently saw a movie called Endless Summer about a surfers who decided to travel all over the world following summer in order to catch a wave. Its was an inspiring experience and I would like to recreate their route. It would be nice to find companion for this adventure!!!
    19335341.jpg

I'm in.

Hello Thread of GTFO!

Images
    Suite first post.

"companion"???

Uh oh...

Never heard of that movie. Has anyone else ever heard of it?? Must be real new!!!