hey guys i need some help with a delam on my board. its on the deck so it doesnt matter if ts a bulged resin blotch or what. i know theres a lot of different ways, and im pretty skilled with glass and repairs. its about the size of a cd disk. should i rip the glass and reglass it (rather not) or drill holes and fill it with resin? i rather fill it with resin but what resin would be the best? any help or suggestions would be appreciated