Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 148

Thread: Surfing High

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    4,499
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    Thank you Biff! Very good post. DARE failed because they fed lies, not the truth. Just like our government. That has failed and all they do is feed us lies.

    I love how I watched the DEA show on TV and they let go this lady who sold 50g of heroin to give up a supplier, but yet someone caught with a minimal amount of weed will go to jail. HA! OUR GOV'T IS A BIG FAT JOKE!
    well said.the gov been fukin us forever..i was watching locked up abroad on natgeo,and tell me how a kid who allegedly smuggled opium got locked up,tortured,housed with real terrorists in pakistan who hate americans and this guy fought everyday.meanwhile a physco marine kills women,children,men and hes in america probly having a good ol time right now.i remember dare lol.thats all i can say

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    well said.the gov been fukin us forever..i was watching locked up abroad on natgeo,and tell me how a kid who allegedly smuggled opium got locked up,tortured,housed with real terrorists in pakistan who hate americans and this guy fought everyday.meanwhile a physco marine kills women,children,men and hes in america probly having a good ol time right now.i remember dare lol.thats all i can say
    ok you took it to the extreme. stop watching zeitgeist videos and other ridiculous youtube videos. Your rational is so far off and constitutes no real argument at all; just a bunch of generalizations and a jab at the marines.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by GnarActually View Post
    ok you took it to the extreme. stop watching zeitgeist videos and other ridiculous youtube videos. Your rational is so far off and constitutes no real argument at all; just a bunch of generalizations and a jab at the marines.
    like most pothead babble

  4. #84
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    St. Augustine, FL
    Posts
    291
    Images
    15
    OMG...people surf sober?!

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    14,965
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    just had the session of my life out there today.central montoloking was on fire,and so was i.i smoke dope before and after every session.pot doesnt make you lazy,your lazy CUZ YOUR A FUKIN LOSER!!!mike phelps the worlds fastest olympic swimmer is a pot head!!!i hate these people who say oh weed is so bad,it ruined my brothers life.no your a loser,and if it wasnt pot,it would be potato chips and soda that ruined your life.to hell with all you kooks,time for round 2!!
    + 1 Cep!

    This is a great mutha f*cken thread. Vintage.

  6. #86
    i don't do it enough to surf with nearly as much ease as when I'm normal. Fun to flounder around on garbage days, but I've blown a good day or two and therefore don't bother with it on good days..for now at least

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    14,965
    Quote Originally Posted by frothy cheese View Post
    i don't do it enough to surf with nearly as much ease as when I'm normal. Fun to flounder around on garbage days, but I've blown a good day or two and therefore don't bother with it on good days..for now at least
    It's not for everybody, it effects people differently. It's how I normally surf since I use it medicinally for anxiety and hyperhidrosis. So I'm use to it. I might take one less puff on big days.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    It's not for everybody, it effects people differently. It's how I normally surf since I use it medicinally for anxiety and hyperhidrosis. So I'm use to it. I might take one less puff on big days.
    exactly. certain times i love it, sometimes i sketch out

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    14,965
    Quote Originally Posted by frothy cheese View Post
    exactly. certain times i love it, sometimes i sketch out
    With the right amount there is an increased level of focus for me. Which helps in a lot of things, not just surfing. I am more creative and find I play guitar better too. Sometimes I write / play something from scratch and surprise myself. Sometimes I can't duplicate it, other times it sticks.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    With the right amount there is an increased level of focus for me. Which helps in a lot of things, not just surfing. I am more creative and find I play guitar better too. Sometimes I write / play something from scratch and surprise myself. Sometimes I can't duplicate it, other times it sticks.
    Funny you say that. My friend taught me "somewhere over the rainbow" on his ukulele after a very fun night. Tried playing it the next day and felt like I had a different set of hands
    Usually my thoughts float around life's big questions.
    I can relate to the level of focus sometimes too though. Def had moments where I was in the zone with skating or talking to a girl at a party because of it