Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    the last time I saw Lee charge a monster, he ripped it and then rode the re-form to the beach in a soul arch...nothing but class JohnnyUtah...Lee is currently killing it in Mission Beach. Peace Lee man, save travels...

primo...love the post...remember, that hairy guy from Philly, has a hot S. Philly babe watching you show him up.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    I surf with a beer in my hand every so often. I never litter though, that's why board shorts have pockets and aluminum cans collapse. The whole thing weighs 12oz. and comes with a pop top. Look man, I don't really understand why I wouldn't carry it everywhere I go?
    12 ounces is way heavier, and beer's not useful for unexpected situations.

Making fun of me doesn't mean that you make any sense.

Solid Beryl swell today

Lets go surf!

Images
    If you violated the surf law you would be ticketed and your board was impounded. Va. Beach still has surf laws. Here on The Outer Banks the only surf law is that you use a leash.

Images
    I like to carry a spear gun

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwasteland View Post
    Carrying a knife what a puss bag, Mommy and Daddy taught you well........

This ain't hawaii "brah" you're not gonna be put into a life or death situation on the east coast, leave your weapons in the Hummer and smile a little.
    Just like Ben Weasel said, "You're surfing in Wilmette (IL)"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXk_w...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Nobody's killing it in San Diego Co. right now. Surfs been in the crapper last two days. Pretty today though.
    uhhh...I meant he is killing the local club scene and mackin the bikini crew. Yo dude, lets all surf with a broad sword in one hand and a bottle of Jameson in the other. PEace bro

Meatballs.....

Images
    Fun all day today on the Treasure Coast. Already dog days down here..HOT!..Oh and I hate smelling a burning grill while im in the water.