close ad [x]

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: nomad

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Are you in the business of internet marketing ?
    Kinda, I mean I am in the business of not reading ads and Id like to help other people do likewise if they want to
    Last edited by MakeItStop; Jan 27, 2014 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by retracR View Post
    Huh? I would never take anyones online advice "at their word" just as I would never get my feelings hurt by insults from someone especially on an internet forum.
    Got that right. well said, esp in the current climate conditions

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    retracR just you so you know... online advertisers are not stupid. yes they go to appropriate sites but they don't just blindly throw their clients money around. they do read forums and if its a junk site (like all those banned were turning this place into) they will skip it.
    This cleaning of house was the absolute best thing to happen to this place.
    I'm calling BS here with you. In the most diplomatic sense, if you're viewing this Admin.

First of all, your claim, MFitz, simply isn't true: advertisers don't have either the personnel or the technology to scan forums for tone & content of posts. For example, ads don't drop off because Sandblaster & someone else are barking at each other.

Secondly, since you've been posting here for several years, you may want to search your selective memory & recall that there have been several occasions when Admin stepped in, banned people, infarcted people & generally tore it up for a few weeks until the smoke cleared. Yes, I realize that I'm mixing my metaphors. And ads, again, never dropped off. I recall seeing continual ads for Toyota back when a bunch of guys were on here posting anti-Semitic & racist stuff that was far, far worse than someone pushing back to wayne or chucka-boo-boo.

Finally, for you to come on here & rip a lot of guys a new one and act all righteous and core is the height of hypocrisy. The guys you're so vigorously bashing are not even able to post in their own defense. As Al Pacino once said. "Hey what a big, big man you are!"

I'm not starting a pissing contest. I just think that what you're doing is weak-kneed; it speaks for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    It's about time the moderators get a hold on this place. I was getting
    Sick if Yankee and carter acting like god damn clown trolls and posting unrelenting hate. Finally some justice to be dealt back to the problem members of this community.

Just look you even drove poor Wayne off the deep end and into a forum regression.. No on deserves to be exiled like that.. Well actually maybe Wayne does..
    Yankee, carter, although you are my bullies and my mom says not to talk to bullies, you two are pretty solid trolls.
    Not even sure how to respond to this, chucka-boo-boo. You didn't even post (another) one of your vines threatening me with bodily destruction. It would appear that you're mellowing in your old age.
    Last edited by yankee; Jan 27, 2014 at 08:16 PM.

those vines were like fonzi jumping the shark

chomp chomp chomp

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    I'm calling BS here with you. In the most diplomatic sense, if you're viewing this Admin.

First of all, your claim, MFitz, simply isn't true: advertisers don't have either the personnel or the technology to scan forums for tone & content of posts. For example, ads don't drop off because Sandblaster & someone else are barking at each other.

Secondly, since you've been posting here for several years, you may want to search your selective memory & recall that there have been several occasions when Admin stepped in, banned people, infarcted people & generally tore it up for a few weeks until the smoke cleared. Yes, I realize that I'm mixing my metaphors. And ads, again, never dropped off. I recall seeing continual ads for Toyota back when a bunch of guys were on here posting anti-Semitic & racist stuff that was far, far worse than someone pushing back to wayne or chucka-boo-boo.

Finally, for you to come on here & rip a lot of guys a new one and act all righteous and core is the height of hypocrisy. The guys you're so vigorously bashing are not even able to post in their own defense. As Al Pacino once said. "Hey what a big, big man you are!"

I'm not starting a pissing contest. I just think that what you're doing is weak-kneed; it speaks for itself.
    Okay you know best.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Not even sure how to respond to this, chucka-boo-boo. You didn't even post (another) one of your vines threatening me with bodily destruction. It would appear that you're mellowing in your old age.

Yankee I was thinking of making a whole bunch more of my videos just for you I know you like how I targeted you with my piece of forum reality tv

I got a whole bunch more of my reality tv show for you I just need to be egged on properly and the only way that happens is through hate and trolling. I enjoy the hate, it's funny as hell quite honestly but I will never succumb to the lows you go too, instead I stick to the truth and that is my glove speed, my bench and squat strength, my ability to shape materials, my supreme knowledge of secret far out Maine surfing spots, and crushing bud heavy on a week night. Yankee I got you covered.

It's like in the game of lacrosse, you instantly dash for the hospital pass that r carter un athletically lobs at you then I am 15 yards off the crease showing you my glove speed.

this thread is starting to become funny again.dont know what its about,something about travel expenses or something lol,speak your mind people.

my commute to the beach is 15 minutes,but theres no parking or surfable spots so I say about half hour to a decent break.

wheres doug been?dont tell me hes banned too,hes too funny for tv

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    ... online advertisers are not stupid. yes they go to appropriate sites but they don't just blindly throw their clients money around. they do read forums and if its a junk site (like all those banned were turning this place into) they will skip it.
    This cleaning of house was the absolute best thing to happen to this place.
    "The public are swine; advertising is the rattling of a stick inside a swill-bucket."
    -George Orwell