I have a 9'6\" Robert August Summer Classic that I've had hanging my wall which took quite a beating in my beginning years. Having enjoyed my time on that board i'd like to repair it rather then take it to a shop or buy a new one. In attempting the repair I need to know what type of foam lies inside for the deeper of the damaged pieces. I would greatly appreciate if anyone could maybe educate me on what lies inside.