Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 103
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    4,752
    dammit i have a wetsuit quiver....

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    12,591
    Images
    6
    Yeah, Sunday morning up here the water was warmer than the air, around 72 I'm guessing, some guys had fullies w/ attached hoods on...whatever floats your boat I guess.

  3. #93
    pump you get a pass because I know you stole them out of seasonal tourist's cars

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    MB 07750
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    all of these princesses with "wetsuit quivers" even have something for 80 degree water. Priceless.
    I was recently diagnosed with Melanoma, they found it on my foot. Got it early, 98% survival rate at the stage they found it. I'll basically be in a full suit with booties and a sun hat all year round from now on. If anyone snickers or says something, I'll respond and explain, and use it as an opportunity to raise awareness about skin protection and regular dermatologist checkups. Or maybe I'll choke you out in the water and smash your skull against the jetty rock like an otter with a clamshell. I guess it'll depend on the mood I'm in....

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    garbage state
    Posts
    857
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBarrels View Post
    LOL..... Well here it is again. Typical Swellinfo stating next wednesday is gonna be a solid 4 ft in the monmouth county area. I used to be a bookie back in school, what do u say we take some bets. Throw down a G that by monday it says FLAT ______ like usual. God I hope I'm wrong... Can't you be right ONCE this summer?????
    kooooooook

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    12,768
    Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Or maybe I'll choke you out in the water and smash your skull against the jetty rock like an otter with a clamshell. I guess it'll depend on the mood I'm in....
    Sorry to hear about your diagnosis, I'll probably start getting yearly screenings this or next year. The last part of your post is hilarious, tell em why you're mad!

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    MB 07750
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Sorry to hear about your diagnosis, I'll probably start getting yearly screenings this or next year. The last part of your post is hilarious, tell em why you're mad!
    take the screenings seriously

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA BEACH
    Posts
    1,371
    Images
    23
    or just tell people to use sunscreen all year....i use spf 50 or higher everytime i go out. takes to seconds to spray on

  9. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    I was recently diagnosed with Melanoma, they found it on my foot. Got it early, 98% survival rate at the stage they found it. I'll basically be in a full suit with booties and a sun hat all year round from now on. If anyone snickers or says something, I'll respond and explain, and use it as an opportunity to raise awareness about skin protection and regular dermatologist checkups. Or maybe I'll choke you out in the water and smash your skull against the jetty rock like an otter with a clamshell. I guess it'll depend on the mood I'm in....
    Sucks about the skin cancer. Who cares what anyone things. It's your own business and has no effect on anyone else. I wear a wetsuit in 80 degree water temperature.(Never gets anywhere near that warm around here, but been on vacation before) Everyone has different comfort level in different temperatures.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,393
    Images
    121
    Ditto, who cares what anyone thinks, you can rock jeans in the water for all I care... Take care of your health first and foremost, so you can have lots of days in the water ahead of you... Just get regular check ups, and everything will be groovy...