Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

vids sick! music sucks. mute it and watch again to this

Quote Originally Posted by Clownface View Post
    Wait until I see jet skis out there again I'm going to act Crazy. I will keep SI informed because this effects all of us
    I hope Colin pops your shoulder out.

Mark Foo surfed SS IR and loved it, compared it to Off The Wall because of the backwash. That place pumps when it's on but Colin will always have a jetski out there it's BS. Watch Vince surf IR it's beautiful. Colin surfs the place like a lump of coal. Me I'm scared sh*tless of the place when it turns on, you can find me in the spot OCMD

I will keep SI informed because this effects all of us
    couldn't care less what they do. if they showed up at my break I'd ask if I get a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by PA_KOOK View Post
    I hope Colin pops your shoulder out.
    If we go we go but I will never swing first MD has no self defense law so it's a sticky situation. I'm Flupsing mad at that goober

I'm ready for this sh*t f*ck jet skis on the EC

We can put gloves on and stream the fight on SI. That's a call out Colin you ready throw hands

I'm ready for this sh*t f*ck jet skis on the EC
    Clownface Killa, punctuation!!! Are you saying you are ready for skis or are you saying you are ready to fight and F skis on the EC?

Step off Clowns all think alike, you're a group of P*ssys

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Clownface Killa, punctuation!!! Are you saying you are ready for skis or are you saying you are ready to fight and F skis on the EC?
    It's official I challenge Colin to put gloves on and come see me. We will video tape it and stream it on SI