Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oteezy View Post
    I've seen this already, of course. I'm talking about the WYDLE LIFE BOYZ BROO!!!! doing "step-offs" (easier than tow-ins) in head high waves. I posted proof earlier. Learn to read.
    we are talking about TODAY not a practice session.

Haha this thread is awesome now that steeeez has joined

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    we are talking about TODAY not a practice session.
    then you can't read. I already said I know today required a jetski.

Quote Originally Posted by GnarlesBarkley View Post
    Haha this thread is awesome now that steeeez has joined
    thanks I love you

Quote Originally Posted by oteezy View Post
    LOL so much douchebaggery in this post.

1.) I'm from the EC, I became a real surfer paddling into hurricane waves.
    2.) Dropping "11x world champion SLATERZ!!11" as if that makes you more legit. Oh man I laughed hard at that. Of course a ski was the only way to get into waves today, I'm not retarded. And I highly doubt Slater was doing step offs in head-high tops waves, which you were in the video I posted. And even if he was, he's Kelly, he gets a pass.
    3.) Tight jeans and dubstep, 3 to the beach at grandview. I don't even need to explain how ignorant you just made yourself look.
    4.) Again trying to make yourself sound badass by claiming to know guys from Da Hui. What an arrogant Haole. I wonder how hard the Da Hui guys lol when they see you doing "step offs" in head high surf (knee high Hawaiian)
    1.You have a nickname for your screen name. No screen name here pal you know exactly who you are talking to.. Who are you and where did you become " a real surfer"?
    2. Not dropping the name just presenting a fact that kelly was stepping today in florida.
    3. Ignorant? why is my stereotype spot on?
    4. Ya, Some of my great friends are in that surf club. What's " badass" about that?

I hear ya man. It does make me out to sound like a person that I'm not. I'm humble and just love to surf.. I can't help to get fired up and stir the pot on these forums. Your advice is taken. Thanks man. Time to focus on day 2 of the frankenstorm

please dont act like you name dropped da hui to not sound tough and badass
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by lolwut View Post
    please dont act like you name dropped da hui to not sound tough and badass
    lol
    I know right? Then he talks about how he really is humble. Yeah, news flash: humble people don't have to tell others that they are humble.

And he also admitted to stereotyping. Yeah, every surfer from CA definitely wears tight jeans and listens to Skrillex.

Showing some true class there, bud.

Images
    Oteezy = kook.
    That is all.

Images
    Saw some pics of some guys paddling out in Ocean City MD today - unbelievable! Watch out Laird Hamilton!!