Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 72

Thread: Wind Rape

  1. #1

    Wind Rape

    OCMD lost for now.

    2 Billion of taxpayers money going to big corporations.

    Electric bills will be raised to offset the extra cost of wind energy ( wind energy is not economically feasible with out government subsidies )

    Birds will die

    Sea life habitat will be destroyed. ( sound and vibration )

    Once the subsidies run out, maintenance will stop and the non effective turbines will be left to rot.

    Democrats are a shyte stain on the intellectual community. And have turned into big corporation supporters, as long as the government stamps it.

    The Left democrats are OK with killing animals as long as they can say they are right.

    Thanks Democrats; you made 2 companys rich on the backs of tax payers. Taxes are for public services not for corporate subsidies.

    https://mdcoastdispatch.com/2017/05/...wind-projects/
    Last edited by Clownface; May 16, 2017 at 03:26 AM.

  2. #2
    what's with OCMD? i tried to look into AirBnb for a place up there late in the summer, and there wasn't much out there. is it a hotel only kinda place? very fancy rich houses? bruddah lives in BMore, so i'm looking to set up shop somewhere where it's a vaca for both of us. oh and sorry to hear about your wind rape

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by UnfurleD View Post
    what's with OCMD? i tried to look into AirBnb for a place up there late in the summer, and there wasn't much out there. is it a hotel only kinda place? very fancy rich houses? bruddah lives in BMore, so i'm looking to set up shop somewhere where it's a vaca for both of us. oh and sorry to hear about your wind rape
    Yea OCMD got wind raped real hard. There is only 5000 locals and in the summer we are 2nd largest city in MD. It's all hotels or slum lord housing

    P.s. leave Baltimore! Norfolk is nice if you need a high paying job and it's right next to OBX and VB
    Last edited by Clownface; May 15, 2017 at 04:58 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    7,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Clownface View Post
    OCMD lost for now.

    2 Billion of taxpayers money going to big corporations.

    Electric bills will be raised to offset the extra cost of wind energy ( wind energy is not economically feasible with out government subsidies )

    Birds will die

    Sea life habitat will be destroyed. ( sound and vibration )

    Once the subsidies run out, maintenance will stop and the non effective turbines will be left to rot.

    Democrats are a shyte stain on the intellectual community. And have turned into big corporation supporters, as long as the government stamps it.

    The Left democrats are OK with killing animals as long as they can say they are right.

    Thanks Democrats; you made 2 companys rich on the backs of tax payers. Taxes are for public services not for corporate subsidies.

    Yawwwwnnnnn.....Zzzzz.....Zzzzzz......

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Clownface View Post
    P.s. leave Baltimore! Norfolk is nice if you need a high paying job and it's right next to OBX and VB
    my bruv don't surf. plus he's making loot in BMore, so i don't blame him. if i look more into a trip up to MD shoreline, then i'll be sure to thread it out. i hear ppl are still wearing wetsuits up there, must be a f'n drag. it's not bath warm water down here yet, but it feels real good in trunks so i'm staying put unless this job doesn't properly gimme a raise. i work with the ports, so NFK is an option if i can deal with the Vargina-ians

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Clownface View Post
    OCMD lost for now.

    2 Billion of taxpayers money going to big corporations.

    Electric bills will be raised to offset the extra cost of wind energy ( wind energy is not economically feasible with out government subsidies )

    Birds will die

    Sea life habitat will be destroyed. ( sound and vibration )

    Once the subsidies run out, maintenance will stop and the non effective turbines will be left to rot.

    Democrats are a shyte stain on the intellectual community. And have turned into big corporation supporters, as long as the government stamps it.

    The Left democrats are OK with killing animals as long as they can say they are right.

    Thanks Democrats; you made 2 companys rich on the backs of tax payers. Taxes are for public services not for corporate subsidies.

    So you're in Australia but have nothing better to do than rant aboot the goings on in OCMD on a wave surf predicting websuite phorum. Got it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    7,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhallalla View Post
    So you're in Australia but have nothing better to do than rant aboot the goings on in OCMD on a wave surf predicting websuite phorum. Got it.
    It's the Fosters, austraiian for "beeah"

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhallalla View Post
    So you're in Australia but have nothing better to do than rant aboot the goings on in OCMD on a wave surf predicting websuite phorum. Got it.
    Well to be honest, he hasn't been very honest and forthright with any of us lol.

    Not expecting much except stirring up more sh!t

  9. #9
    Clownface talking aboot letting the olde brown eye breathe or what? Something aboot wind penetration?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Clownface View Post
    Yea OCMD got wind raped real hard. There is only 5000 locals and in the summer we are 2nd largest city in MD. It's all hotels or slum lord housing

    P.s. leave Baltimore! Norfolk is nice if you need a high paying job and it's right next to OBX and VB
    Borfolk is nice...now I know you're full of chicken sh1t...oh, wait