Page 28 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post

Roy the responsibility is on you to prove that your boards are worth more then the materials that are used.
    I'm not required to do any such thing, and you are free to think what you like about my boards and their price.

I have a 9 foot crestwood surfboard. the board was made in the 60's. It is the heaviest thing I have every carried to the beach. Its also the fastest board I've ever surfed and I'm certain that it is faster than your boards.

That's nice.

Quote Originally Posted by RID View Post

Admin can you please shutdown this thread? Roy will just go on and on. What do we need to do to get this thread stopped, start using racial slurs?
    For your information: I'm merely responding to other people's posts, so if you don't post my responses will cease.

Racial slurs will no doubt work if you want to lower yourself to that level.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    I'm correct actually, and if you wish to show otherwise you'll have to do more than that... i.e. address the subject matter.
    Yes, I am wrong, yet you posted no links or information to prove you point. Good job, you showed me.
    Last edited by brewengineer; Feb 11, 2013 at 04:44 PM.

Had to borrow from the other forum.

RoyStuart.jpg

Deuteronomy - 4:15-18 - Then God Said to Roy Stuart - "Roy, I have blessed you with the ability of a craftsman. Go and use this ability to provide surfboards to the fabulously wealthy for outrageously large sums of money. Prosper, Roy. One day you will actually sell one of these cocakamaney surfboards to a Goldman Sachs D Bag and then, Roy, then YOU will be the one laughing on the Swell Info Forum!"

I had to laugh at that one!

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    RoyStuart.jpg

Deuteronomy - 4:15-18 - Then God Said to Roy Stuart - "Roy, I have blessed you with the ability of a craftsman. Go and use this ability to provide surfboards to the fabulously wealthy for outrageously large sums of money. Prosper, Roy. One day you will actually sell one of these cocakamaney surfboards to a Goldman Sachs D Bag and then, Roy, then YOU will be the one laughing on the Swell Info Forum!"

Im wondering.... does the advertised price include sales tax or is the price he give not include tax???

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    For your information: I'm merely responding to other people's posts, so if you don't post my responses will cease.

Racial slurs will no doubt work if you want to lower yourself to that level.

He's not lying. As soon as you concede the last word the conversation is over.

I think this thread came to an agreement a couple pages ago. It's all based on what your personal definition of performance is and how you want to surf.

Everything else has been fluctuating between annoying and amusing.

RID, it seems like your a little butt hurt that your board didn't get the respect you wanted.... Imagine if you were Roy, could you react as calmly?

so excellent to see the typical pile on tactics of the swellinfo herd thwarted by logic.

yeah, shut this thread down - this guy's a serious threat to all of us non-kooks in the USA, USA, USA!

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post

Im wondering.... does the advertised price include sales tax or is the price he give not include tax???

Sales tax does not apply to items which are exported from NZ, and within NZ the price is is inclusive of sales tax (gst).