An answer to the melted surf wax problem in your car

Saw this idea on GrindTv thought it was pretty ****ing cool.

GrindTv Article

Images
    I invented this a decade ago. It's called the "Blax-Wax-Box. Silicone circular box with a lid, melted nubs in in a day in the car in a couple of hours on the beach.

they needed a three minute video to explain how melting wax in a cup works?

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamWooo View Post
    Saw this idea on GrindTv thought it was pretty ****ing cool.

GrindTv Article
    I use my leftover wax nubs to wax the windshields of kooks like you!

you have surf wax in your ears! this is S.I. for Christ sakes!

Images
    At least my invention melted it into a circle with nubs underneath. It actually worked really well for new boards. The nubs would leave lots of high and low spots so when you were down to the main bar it left a perfect texture. I gotta did that thing up come to think of it, maybe even start a go fund me account for it.

I thought this was gonna be aboot how to get melted wax out of your car's carpet or seat upholstery. I don't know aboot the rest of you but by the time a bar of my wax gets down to the little nub it has been dropped in the sand and also picked up old dirty wax from my boarte. I have absolutely no desire to have a cup of scrungy old half molten wax taking up space in the cup holder of my car until I've gathered up a large enough quantity to make a complete bar of scrungy old wax. This is an answer to a problem that doesn't exist. Are you related to that guy who wanted to do the wax-of-the-month club thing?

Whenever Trevolution runs out of wax, he rubs his board against his car lol

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    I invented this a decade ago. It's called the "Blax-Wax-Box. Silicone circular box with a lid, melted nubs in in a day in the car in a couple of hours on the beach.
    Got a link?? How do we buy??