close ad [x]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    What the hecks going on with you Yankee?Your villain status is quickly going down the tubes.
    It's freaking some people out.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    It's freaking some people out.
    The only logical explanation is Yankees girlfriend got a hold of Yankees computer.

just throwin it out there. if anybody doesnt like what i have to say start a thread to block me. i dare you. If you get to 50 votes ill deactivate my account myself

The only logical explanation is Yankees girlfriend got a hold of Yankees computer.
    "yankee" went south. to get some culture

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    just throwin it out there. if anybody doesnt like what i have to say start a thread to block me. i dare you. If you get to 50 votes ill deactivate my account myself
    I give Trollvolution 1 more week without 50 votes.

I give Trollvolution 1 more week without 50 votes.
    I guess the positive side to all this is that he isn't posting about conspiracies. He does seem to be drunk posting a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I guess the positive side to all this is that he isn't posting about conspiracies. He does seem to be drunk posting a lot.
    quiting drinking till i cost the mason dixon again in a week. need to dry out before i drown. day numero uno started 24 hours ago.

"yankee" went south. to get some culture
    That must be it, kid.

Are you hammered again? On a Tuesday night? Settle down, sparky, find a sponsor & try to get to work on time once this week. Otherwise, you're just another unemployed putz who thinks he's witty after downing a couple of bourbons.

BTW, since you & Goodvibes (what a name) are doing each other in your metaphorical circle jerk, just might want to keep those 'goodvibes' to yourselves.
    Last edited by yankee; May 29, 2013 at 06:24 AM.

Yo Trevolution,Please please tell me you didn't get banned yet?

Yo Trevolution,Please please tell me you didn't get banned yet?
    Circle jerk isn't quite the same, eh?