Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

To smoke or not to smoke

I am sure some of you fellers will disagree with this article. HA

http://www.surfertoday.com/surfing/1...ot-a-good-idea

Images
    +1 on 'to smoke'

Lame generic article. Obviously the author has never surfed stoned or is just a total wuss!

Images
    I have never surfed under the influence and never will. I hate the feeling of intoxication from any source, seems like a waste of the very moments your attempting to enhance.

Images
    i used too surf high but that stuff geewts me to paranoid now.

Ya'll know my stance. I would never surf if I listened to this article lol

is that why I still suck? Derr. Need it for the hour ride! In my opinion, as soon as i go under the cold arss water here it usually ruins the buzz anyway and I get focused on not drowning or getting hurt! If your learning to surf, stay clean. If you know how to surf, I'm sure it's like riding a bike! like it or not it's here to stay like alcohol. Which for me speaking is 100 times worse than a few hits! I think alcohol for some is the gateway not weed! Alcohol kills way more! Everyone should know their boundaries! It took me 48 years to get a clue on that! Like I said, some can some can't!

reasons ill do it: below decent conditions, small day, good friends, empty spot I like, nothing planned after surfing

Reasons I won't: if it's pumping, if I'm at a new spot, if the crowd is heavy, if I'm in a rush

Positives: no hesitation on going or not, ****ty waves become fun, appreciate surroundings more, sometimes I'll surf better

Negatives: sometimes I'll surf worse, aggro people kill the fun, sometimes feel colder or more tired than usual

Images
    lets make it a competition, i can surf proper until i drink aboot 8 beers. last time i ate edibles ****tt everything was fine till they hit...and oh man i couldnt stand on a 4ft wave. i was driving home at chich and chong speed.

Images
    Best for no hope low tide closeout barrels, and anything under 6 ft.

>6ft sativa only and sparingly.