Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 74
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    12,793
    Images
    6

    Things I'm Capable of Doing, but I Chose Not To..Part 2

    I had a feeling to put 'part 1' in the first one...

    Carry on..

  2. #2
    Why did part one get closed?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    12,793
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Why did part one get closed?
    blasters and Thanky were about to meet irl to fight pt 7.


    #9/12

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Chiba City
    Posts
    428
    I was capable of posting in the original thread but I chose not to. I felt vaguely discomfited.

    Part II on the other hand...this just feels right.

    Thanks Seldom.

    #harbour

  5. #5
    #wourld

  6. #6
    my bad
    blasters I dont hate you
    I just really like making fun of you
    then you take it across the line with things like threats of violence

    so sad

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    8,043
    Quote Originally Posted by ThankfulsaurusWrecks View Post
    my bad
    blasters I dont hate you
    I just really like making fun of you
    then you take it across the line with things like threats of violence

    so sad
    And I was just about to suggest that you two get a motel room......

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    12,793
    Images
    6
    #bee

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    12,793
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by World B Frielinghaus View Post
    I was capable of posting in the original thread but I chose not to. I felt vaguely discomfited.

    Part II on the other hand...this just feels right.

    Thanks Seldom.

    #harbour
    Honoured that you're hear and considered this one saefe harbour.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThankfulsaurusWrecks View Post
    my bad
    blasters I dont hate you
    I just really like making fun of you
    then you take it across the line with things like threats of violence

    so sad
    I'm honoured that you guys got part 1 locked.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Cuda View Post
    And I was just about to suggest that you two get a motel room......
    o barry

  10. #10
    I could easily biitch about my back, because its killing right now! not surf tomorrow which looks great, weather,wind and waves! but that shatt isn't gonna happen! I'm gonna stretch and get my arss out their! hope you guys gets some!