Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    Good looking dog but did y'all just bury a dead body or what?

+1 for dogs

Quote Originally Posted by NICAfiend View Post
    +1 for dogs

Good looking dog!

Quote Originally Posted by NICAfiend View Post
    Good looking dog but did y'all just bury a dead body or what?
    sometimes we have to

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    sometimes we have to

Haha! I feel ya. Another missing tourist. Good boy! He looks proud.

Images
    The pup standing up is "Bodie" - named after Shwayze in Pointbreak. Been my best friend for the past 8 years. Just got the word that he has an aggressive cancer. According to my parents he's still in high spirits, but we are trying to determine when to let him go. Never in my life have I had an animal so attached at the hip. Anywhere I would go, he would follow. Never ready for this time, but all good things must end. My buoy's legacy carries on, but damn am I sad.

I don't believe every surfer should have a dog,i believe every person should have a dog.save the dawgs

iv lived with animals since I was born,cats,dogs,turtles,and phisch.a lot of people suck and animals are just better lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kanman View Post
    The pup standing up is "Bodie" - named after Shwayze in Pointbreak. Been my best friend for the past 8 years. Just got the word that he has an aggressive cancer. According to my parents he's still in high spirits, but we are trying to determine when to let him go. Never in my life have I had an animal so attached at the hip. Anywhere I would go, he would follow. Never ready for this time, but all good things must end. My buoy's legacy carries on, but damn am I sad.

Sad about this too Kanman. Dogs make our lives better for some reason. They are non judgemental (except maybe Chihuahuas) and always know how to make us smile. Can't say that about most people. It sounds like you gave him a purposeful life and I think that's all they want in return.
    Man...this got me teared up...