Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Images
    image.jpg

Ditching the shop right now to go surf. And check this out ... Has anyone tried this ? Yeah ok goin to put it on my car now.

Here's a Nubster/Trailer for Futures box

From shaper Paul Cannon of Napier NZ posted on FB:

"so mylo my mate i posted those photos of recently.. finally stuck the warp drive fin on his board in the last two day . surfing the rivermouth.. like i really tried hard to get him to try it. but hes a skeptic so it sat in a draw for 3 months. anyway i was hassling and he finally chucked it on . i saw him to day and he was RAVING about it. this is a surfer of 40 years and tried a lot of stuff. Roy told me that the fin he made for me was a bit too small for a mal . but we did it anyway ..so he was tripping on it basically. saying the differences and improvement wasnt subtle. it was obvious . he as asked me to get him a longer version and i am gunna set one of my boards up . comments like having a "turbo". like driving on dirt and then changing to new ashpalt. and it " blew me away ".. So Thanks ROy cant wait to try some other **** from you brother.."

Ride report from John in Australia:

"Dear Roy,

It is with joy and gratitude that I write to tell you about how well the Warp Drive quad fin setup performed yesterday afternoon, riding 4-6 foot reef break walls.

The board really flew; there was a complete absence of turbulence sensed beneath my feet; and yet the hold was perfect. Turning also occurred on a shorter radius.

What remarkable fins!"

uh....yeah.....ok....sure thing, gnome

RANDY RARICK

Ride report from John in Australia:

"Dear Roy,

It is with joy and gratitude that I write to tell you about how well the Warp Drive quad fin setup performed yesterday afternoon, riding 4-6 foot reef break walls.

The board really flew; there was a complete absence of turbulence sensed beneath my feet; and yet the hold was perfect. Turning also occurred on a shorter radius.

What remarkable fins!"

How much do you pay yourself to write your own reviews, gnome?

When I bust out my paipo occasionally, my nards work perfectly as a rudder.

"What remarkable fins!"

Seriously, I don't know which side of that fin is the leading edge?

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Here's a Nubster/Trailer for Futures box

the serrated part face forward. I want 2! Let some schmoo sit in front of me when and if a swell ever comes. They'll really be my CHUM! get it?

Dear Roy,

Aside from remarkable hold through huggin turns, your fins have allowed me to surf stronger and longer. I feel that my pop up has dramatically improved and I feel confident charging steeper faces. In all senses of the word I feel I've truly began to shred. Hard. Still am. I've also noticed the looks of admiration and instant respect I've been getting lately, and the toughest bullies in the line up have stopped calling me look. I also have noticed I feel strangely at home and safe in the woods. I owe this to you.

What remarkable fins!

Share your story.