close ad [x]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Think yer eating healthy foods?

Maybe not.

http://eatlocalgrown.com/article/123...hy.html?c=cure

they neglected to mention anything with Aspartame.

I'm going to start eating these. anything with sativa in the name, has to be good and good for you.
    http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/16-...rything-death2

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    I'm going to start eating these. anything with sativa in the name, has to be good and good for you.
    http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/16-...rything-death2
    black cumin seed helps me and what helps me also the black seed oil which has too much benefits

Asthma & Allergies
    Many recent studies have showed that black seed oil has anti-asthmatic effects; plus, relying on the cause of asthma, it is believed that sometimes it is more effective than conventional treatment.

Eczema and Psoriasis
    It is pretty good for skin problems like eczema and psoriasis, for it helps sooth inflammation and improve the speed and which skin cures.

its also mentioned in this black seed oil article that protect heart from heart attacks

Heart Health
    Thymoquinone, which is apparently included in Nigella Sativa seed, has also been believed to have a protective effect on the heart, promote healthy cholesterol levels and may help get blood pressure into its normal track.

Immune Health

Nigella Sativa is one unique way of enhancing the immune system.

It contains antioxidants, beneficial acids and b-vitamins which corporate in supporting the immune system; however, it acts in a way that is different than herbs like elderberry or echinacea which require caution for those with autoimmune disease.

just my burger king

Quote Originally Posted by karimabd View Post
    black cumin seed helps me and what helps me also the black seed oil which has too much benefits
    See??? Too much benefits....

It's a superfood that makes you recreate the English language.

Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    See??? Too much benefits....

It's a superfood that makes you recreate the English language.
    sorry my friend i am not a native speaker i will try to be better next time

Quote Originally Posted by karimabd View Post
    sorry my friend i am not a native speaker i will try to be better next time
    I Thought you were a Bot... Anyway, if you are real, prease essept my oporrogy...
    And that was offensive, not to offend you, but to offend the adnimistration...

This treade did make me look up black cumin and black oil and it looks as good as the ashwaganda and theanine that I've been downing. I'll give it a shot.

And Karimabd: Whatever your native tongue is, I'm sure I would speak it much worse than you speak English.

A lot has changed since 2013...

Huh you said Black Cumin