close ad [x]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Total Asshole View Post
    That's hilarious!!

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    A lot has changed since 2013...
    **** yeah, it has! Especially for me, some good, some bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Total Asshole View Post
    "And you may ask yourself... well... how did I get here?!" LOLOLOLOL!

"And you may ask yourself... well... how did I get here?!" LOLOLOLOL!
    So way back when, when i first started experimenting with drugs.....i did some ecstasy and acid. Super early in the day. Well at the end of the day im sitting in a friend of a friend of a friends house. On the couch. And this song was playing just as i started feeling normal again. Me and my buddy just liked at each other, both highly confused. I just started hysterically laughing because at the time, i had no idea where i was or how i got there.

That song will forever remind me of that day. Good times

That was back before they invented the internet and cell phones, and all your music came from the record store, the radio, or MTV.

That was back before they invented the internet and cell phones, and all your music came from the record store, the radio, or MTV.
    MTV-man-on-moon.jpg

That song reminds me of like 4th grade, which is what grade I was in when that song came out.

It does remind me of early era MTV, too. I think MTV premiered the Summer before 5th grade, for me. Outside of Beavis And Butthead in the 90's, I don't think I watched MTV past 1983 or maybe early 1984. My roommate used to watch it a lot in the early 00's, but mostly those Behind The Music specials on VH1, which were pretty cool.

Images
    Dang Cheech, thought you got deported Mang...