close ad [x]

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by retracR View Post
    You mean like our ancestors did from the Native Americans who were in America first?

Point is Rarrick gave his opinion and Roy and you don't like it so he is a kook right. Well by the same logic I don't like your's or Roy's opinion so you are kooks. I don't really like CI boards so to Slater and Machado I must be wrong in my opinion I guess.

Charles you will never understand or respect anyone who does not feel the same way about Roy's boards as you so therefore you are closed minded and a simpleton. You are as bad as the guys who think you should only ride HPSB's in you are so stuck on Roy's stuff everything else is junk huh. I have stated that I liked your work showing that I keep an open mind to surf craft but you just have your head stuck so far up Roy's bum you can see what he ate for lunch yesterday. Please stay in your barn in Maine and don't infect the rest of society.
    One intimate weekend together will take care of the sexual tension between those two.

Point is Rarrick gave his opinion and Roy and you don't like it so he is a kook right.
    No that's not the reason why I said that he'd kooked it.

Well by the same logic I don't like your's or Roy's opinion so you are kooks.
    ... except that wasn't the logic used.

Roy... likes to dissect your statements and seize on a generality to make his point.
    That's a generalisation which you are using right there.

Queen's English old sport, just what I'm used to...feel free to translate it though.

What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.

SSDD up in here

Screw the queen your on an American forum now fool.
    Even in your country it's you're not 'your'.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.

SSDD up in here
    You speak the truth.