Page 515 of 520 FirstFirst ... 15415465505513514515516517 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 5199
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Cuda View Post
    Gotta LOVE global warming!!!!
    snowboarders would disagree with that

Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby View Post
    snowboarders would disagree with that
    Who cares--they are morons anyways........

3. Went up and shot some pictures yesterday right before dark. This was the best of yesterday's batch.

Paddled out extremely briefly right before dark in central Monmouth yesterday... bigger and less organized than it looked from the beach, and the current was trying to push me into a jetty. Got out with maybe 20 minutes of light left, realized I didn't have enough time to really get my bearings or get it figured out, and was kinda getting a bad feeling about being out there solo so close to dark. Caught a smaller sloppy wave to get halfway in and then fought the rips for 5-10 minutes to make it back to land (strong rip right next to the jetty that the current was pushing me hard into, felt like I was on a treadmill). Was hoping to bank a decent ride or two last night in case it goes to sh!t by the time I get out of work today, but in hindsight should've just stayed dry.

Quote Originally Posted by NJsurfer30 View Post
    Paddled out extremely briefly right before dark in central Monmouth yesterday... bigger and less organized than it looked from the beach, and the current was trying to push me into a jetty. Got out with maybe 20 minutes of light left, realized I didn't have enough time to really get my bearings or get it figured out, and was kinda getting a bad feeling about being out there solo so close to dark. Caught a smaller sloppy wave to get halfway in and then fought the rips for 5-10 minutes to make it back to land (strong rip right next to the jetty that the current was pushing me hard into, felt like I was on a treadmill). Was hoping to bank a decent ride or two last night in case it goes to sh!t by the time I get out of work today, but in hindsight should've just stayed dry.
    Winter time, alone, just before dark, is always a weird feeling. I feel happy just to get my feet back on the sand at the end of the session.

Images
    Nothing but lefts on the Delmarva yesterday. Got out in the afternoon for a nice long session, that would have been longer but my hands were getting cold in 3mm. gloves. Being goofy foot = so much fun in long rolling lefts. Got out a shot a few with numb fingers at around 6 p.m. Gotta love bright sun at 6 p.m. Did someone say first day of Spring!

rolling in from the upstate this morning to see the occ waist, long lines. Got in for 30, but minor chop a handful of waves. got to carve out a wall nicely on the LB. hi tide at 2 so not sure if it'll linger well after work. keeping my eyes out all week, supposedly the wind chop will decide things

I got out this morning. It was waaaaaayyyy smaller than predicted. But it was still fun until the stinkin tide came in and made it all mushy-like. I couldn't shake the cold for some reason either even though it was mild compared to recent days.
    Anyone do OCNJ this morning? CJ?

NoMoCo was doin' it. Got a bunch of waves the first hour of my session, then for some weird reason I started getting calf cramps. For the next hour every wave was a new experience in pain.

Images
    SoMoCo was a blast too. Solid chest to head high sets where I was. Clean lines. Minimal wind. Just my buddy and I shared the line up. He had a log and I had my new Roberts Dreamcatcher. Perfect day to take it out. Caught a 75-100 yarder. Stoked.

Was out yesterday in OC. Head to overhead scraps. Forecast was a big let down for sure. I hope we get some clean big swell in the mix again soon. Friend's mom got one pic of me out there. Nothing special...

IMG_0140.jpg