close ad [x]

Page 516 of 756 FirstFirst ... 16416466506514515516517518526566616 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 7559
    WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO, I got out yesterday! First time in over a month! Not the best conditions, but still had fun. Water didn't feel too bad, the sun was out. Took me a minute to get my legs back, but it was a fun session.

Had a nice 2 hour session this morning. Glassy waist high with a few chests, water temp 40, air 35. Prettty tame for this time of year. Was on my G&S Magic which is my all-time favorite board.
    Oh....and I was the only one out at my chosen location.

I usually go for my Dumpster Diver, but yesterday I pulled out the quad V3. I forgot how much I like that board.

Surfed 4 days last week, then Monday. Monday was choice. Small-ish, but super clean with great shape and occasional HH sets. Lots of dudes checking it from the rocks, but nobody paddled out. Their loss. Got a sick barrel right in the middle of the beach when I was paddling back to the south to end the session.

Today is rainy and blown. Didn't have time to surf anyway.

Tomorrow

I went again yesterday. It was better than I thought. Mostly knee/thigh glass, but if you were patient, there were some nice waist high to be had on the new 7 foot hybrid. Felt much warmer.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyE View Post
    Tomorrow
    man, i was hoping too. this wknd should be fun, expecting the wind to die down. too bad our tides are all jacked this week

What a great morning of waves. I waited till low incoming tide and caught it perfectly in the chest / shoulder high range. The lines were clean and reeling down the sand bars up and down the beach. Light offshore wind straight out of the West with the occasional NW breeze.

Some of the waves were really long and playful, mostly lefts (i'm goofy), giving me ample time to do whatever I wanted. I was riding the Flashback Fish which was the right call for sure. Such a fun session. There were people out but I had my own peak and didn't let any rideables get by me.

I needed a good session since I was feeling a little bummed ever since the time changed which has limited me to no DP sessions this week. I have a hard time paddling out and then having to paddle back in less than an hour later. That will change next week though. Every day offers a minute or two more sunlight in the morning than the last. Sunset sessions are great and all, but I prefer to get it in early before wind has a chance to F it up.
    Last edited by DawnPatrolSUP; Mar 23, 2017 at 01:38 AM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Cuda View Post
    Had a nice 2 hour session this morning. Glassy waist high with a few chests, water temp 40, air 35. Prettty tame for this time of year. Was on my G&S Magic which is my all-time favorite board.
    Oh....and I was the only one out at my chosen location.

Dear Barry,

Next time you paddle out- could you please invite all us (all your Swellinfo friends) to this "chosen location" where the waves are good and no ones out??

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Belmar View Post
    Dear Barry,

Next time you paddle out- could you please invite all us (all your Swellinfo friends) to this "chosen location" where the waves are good and no ones out??
    Hahaha