Page 567 of 579 FirstFirst ... 67467517557565566567568569577 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,670 of 5781
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    I've been trying to convince myself to paddle out into onshore slop this week but I just haven't mustered up the motivation.
    Oh, go ahead, it's so fun. I got out in it the last two evenings. Big mess with water moving every direction. Probably would have been better with higher tide than I was able to go. Even at mid-tide it's really shallow out. I'll get more through the weekend. Better than not surfing. I bet somebody is going to drown here. It's the middle of rip current season and local beach goer morons are hitting the beaches for the first time. Happens every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhallalla View Post
    Oh, go ahead, it's so fun. I got out in it the last two evenings. Big mess with water moving every direction. Probably would have been better with higher tide than I was able to go. Even at mid-tide it's really shallow out. I'll get more through the weekend. Better than not surfing. I bet somebody is going to drown here. It's the middle of rip current season and local beach goer morons are hitting the beaches for the first time. Happens every year.
    I might go if I get out of work early today. I'm just being picky and lazy lol

I might go if I get out of work early today. I'm just being picky and lazy lol
    I hear ya. It's difficult to get motivated for. I went to the secret inlet this past Saturday with my buddy. Even though it was much smaller than we hoped for, the super clean knee to waist high liners were so much more fun than the power choppe we're getting now. I know that the summer flatness is just around the corner so I'll get what I can until then.

I hear ya. It's difficult to get motivated for. I went to the secret inlet this past Saturday with my buddy. Even though it was much smaller than we hoped for, the super clean knee to waist high liners were so much more fun than the power choppe we're getting now. I know that the summer flatness is just around the corner so I'll get what I can until then.
    Right on, glad you got some. Last summer was pretty consistent up here last year if I recall so I'm not toooo worried, but it's hit or miss for sure.

Right on, glad you got some. Last summer was pretty consistent up here last year if I recall so I'm not toooo worried, but it's hit or miss for sure.
    Surfing life in the Bahamian shadow is a different ball of wax my friend. It takes more effort. The trips upcoast will become more frequent. Have surf wagon, will travel. On a highway to swell...

Surfing life in the Bahamian shadow is a different ball of wax my friend. It takes more effort. The trips upcoast will become more frequent. Have surf wagon, will travel. On a highway to swell...
    Whatever it takes!

. On a highway to swell...
    Sing that to AC/DC music.....

Whatever it takes!

I was sweating profusely on the way out to the beach yesterday (sick) and blowing snot rockets when i was out there. totally worth it up here, which prob means worth it down there. #SaltySnotRocquets

Quote Originally Posted by UnfurleD View Post
    I was sweating profusely on the way out to the beach yesterday (sick) and blowing snot rockets when i was out there. totally worth it up here, which prob means worth it down there. #SaltySnotRocquets
    Sounds tastey.

Quote Originally Posted by UnfurleD View Post
    Nothing like getting worked in some big choppe and resultant saline nasal flush to help clear out those #SaltySnotRocquets.