close ad [x]

Page 567 of 722 FirstFirst ... 67467517557565566567568569577617667 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,670 of 7218
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Right on, glad you got some. Last summer was pretty consistent up here last year if I recall so I'm not toooo worried, but it's hit or miss for sure.
    Surfing life in the Bahamian shadow is a different ball of wax my friend. It takes more effort. The trips upcoast will become more frequent. Have surf wagon, will travel. On a highway to swell...

Quote Originally Posted by Valhallalla View Post
    Surfing life in the Bahamian shadow is a different ball of wax my friend. It takes more effort. The trips upcoast will become more frequent. Have surf wagon, will travel. On a highway to swell...
    Whatever it takes!

Quote Originally Posted by Valhallalla View Post
    . On a highway to swell...
    Sing that to AC/DC music.....

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Whatever it takes!

I was sweating profusely on the way out to the beach yesterday (sick) and blowing snot rockets when i was out there. totally worth it up here, which prob means worth it down there. #SaltySnotRocquets

Quote Originally Posted by UnfurleD View Post
    I was sweating profusely on the way out to the beach yesterday (sick) and blowing snot rockets when i was out there. totally worth it up here, which prob means worth it down there. #SaltySnotRocquets
    Sounds tastey.

Quote Originally Posted by UnfurleD View Post
    Nothing like getting worked in some big choppe and resultant saline nasal flush to help clear out those #SaltySnotRocquets.

Images
    felt like summer this morning in all respects. Hot offshores, water warming up, soft rippable short period mush. The 5'5" Chemistry felt SO good sliding around on these nugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
    felt like summer this morning in all respects. Hot offshores, water warming up, soft rippable short period mush. The 5'5" Chemistry felt SO good sliding around on these nugs.

soooo jealous.would be perfect for this weather

This morning it was flat, like yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that, and before that again...ad infinitum.......

every day since i started work a week ago has been fun at the jetty. Head high tubes or bigger and varying degree of glassyness. lots of ramps and a couple runners. I am super thankful to the ocean and powers at be becasue ive had to train some new year rookies from the inner city who never did anything with their lives or walked in the neature or anything let alone dug handline or cut down a tree.

Managed to score 1-3 hours per day in the ocean after work with no drive time because its the beach in front of my apartment and my work is 2 blocks away. The waves are my only sanctuary. well kinda.

today a big sealion stared me down less then 10 feet from my face. 3000lb plus. Four of his buddies were behind him growling and baring their teeth at me.

I just thousand yard stared through them and didnt back up or be a b i tch cause otherwise theyd chase me. They are the true locals and i am their b itch but so far they allow me to exist. This soul crushing government work is paying off by zen interaction with the locals.
    Last edited by trevolution; May 20, 2017 at 07:01 AM.