Page 568 of 579 FirstFirst ... 68468518558566567568569570578 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,680 of 5781
    Images
    felt like summer this morning in all respects. Hot offshores, water warming up, soft rippable short period mush. The 5'5" Chemistry felt SO good sliding around on these nugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
    felt like summer this morning in all respects. Hot offshores, water warming up, soft rippable short period mush. The 5'5" Chemistry felt SO good sliding around on these nugs.

soooo jealous.would be perfect for this weather

This morning it was flat, like yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that, and before that again...ad infinitum.......

every day since i started work a week ago has been fun at the jetty. Head high tubes or bigger and varying degree of glassyness. lots of ramps and a couple runners. I am super thankful to the ocean and powers at be becasue ive had to train some new year rookies from the inner city who never did anything with their lives or walked in the neature or anything let alone dug handline or cut down a tree.

Managed to score 1-3 hours per day in the ocean after work with no drive time because its the beach in front of my apartment and my work is 2 blocks away. The waves are my only sanctuary. well kinda.

today a big sealion stared me down less then 10 feet from my face. 3000lb plus. Four of his buddies were behind him growling and baring their teeth at me.

I just thousand yard stared through them and didnt back up or be a b i tch cause otherwise theyd chase me. They are the true locals and i am their b itch but so far they allow me to exist. This soul crushing government work is paying off by zen interaction with the locals.
    Last edited by trevolution; May 20, 2017 at 07:01 AM.

I had a really great day overall and then got to surf with an old friend, who I only get to see every so often and get to surf with even more seldom, due to the distance in which we live.

It was just longboarding, which most people who know me know how I'm not big on the longbort and only have one for days like yesterday!

It was 91 degrees and got to enjoy some time outside before our session. Got to put on a 3/2 and took a chance with no gloves. Pretty comfortable but only because of the 90 degree air. Water temps are 58, so I think barring one of those really cool days (and there's been A LOT of them before this week) happening again, I'll probably be in the 3/2 for now.

flat again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post

Fun little day for sure at TPTSNBN. However, as soon as the wind got more south in it the little swell went bYE BYE. Went from fun to chit in like 10 min.

I gotta agree with Mitchell... "felt like summer" yesterday morning in MoCo as well. I took the day off to go get my kid from school, and squeezed in a session early AM. This girl paddles out with no boots or gloves... and doesn't even make out to the lineup before she turns around and goes back in to get her boots. When she paddled back out, we exchanged "good mornings" and I asked her if her hands were comfortable without gloves: "No, not at all." We both laughed. I said, "the only thing better than summer is 'not quite summer'..."

Quote Originally Posted by smitty517 View Post
    Fun little day for sure at TPTSNBN. However, as soon as the wind got more south in it the little swell went bYE BYE. Went from fun to chit in like 10 min.
    Sucked in pm...didnt even bother.

Worst session ever this morning. Hung over and throwing up between waves. I caught a bunch though.