Page 599 of 606 FirstFirst ... 99499549589597598599600601 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 6057
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Your sh*t hole break has a wall you have to contend with? Lmao
    LOL, the walls a good spot, surfed it a couple of times and the very first time was just how Barry describes, in fact you can almost catch a wave out after it hits the wall. I got in trouble once and almost became part of the wall. At least it's only massholes barry, we have plenty of conneticvnts. LOL. Just kiddin people...

Had a fun coupe of days, a little mush but fun. Last night only three people out, couldn't believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Manik View Post
    LOL, the walls a good spot, surfed it a couple of times and the very first time was just how Barry describes, in fact you can almost catch a wave out after it hits the wall. I got in trouble once and almost became part of the wall. At least it's only massholes barry, we have plenty of conneticvnts. LOL. Just kiddin people...

Had a fun coupe of days, a little mush but fun. Last night only three people out, couldn't believe it.
    Sounds amazing.

Well, amazing may be taking it a little too far. The tide does drop...

Your sh*t hole break has a wall you have to contend with? Lmao
    Only if I choose to go to that particular sh1thole. But it is a nice break (sometimes) when waves get over head high, and it scares the beejezus out of 99% of surfers at high tide.
    I like it at high tide. Flying along the wall (both the wave and the cement structure) then pull out quickly at the very last moment.
    But it isn't my normal "go to" spot.
    Last edited by Barry Cuda; Jun 19, 2017 at 08:22 AM.

got into some chop shoulder hi conditions yesterday. Wasn't as clean in the mid-afternoon hi tide, but rideable w a side of white wash. mainly going left. flying down the line, only managed a couple cutbacks. crowded of course, but not great at other spots along folly so had to be dealt. was good to be in the water, looking at some clean rainy days during the work week- may try for a rare IOP morning session to change it up

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Cuda View Post
    Only if I choose to go to that particular sh1thole. But it is a nice break (sometimes) when waves get over head high, and it scares the beejezus out of 99% of surfers at high tide.
    I like it at high tide. Flying along the wall (both the wave and the cement structure) then pull out quickly at the very last moment.
    But it isn't my normal "go to" spot.
    Do you bring your helmet when it's high tide?

Do you bring your helmet when it's high tide?
    No, just condoms.......trying to "be safe"!!!

No, just condoms.......trying to "be safe"!!!
    LOL Good one!

LOL Good one!
    Anyway, it is big again today (by big I mean=shoulder high) and I was going to go out, but something precipitated a migraine this morning which required taking vicodin. Too groggy at the moment to go out. Maybe this afternoon.

Anyway, it is big again today (by big I mean=shoulder high) and I was going to go out, but something precipitated a migraine this morning which required taking vicodin. Too groggy at the moment to go out. Maybe this afternoon.
    Vicodin for a migraine? Going big! HAHA