close ad [x]

Page 719 of 721 FirstFirst ... 219619669709717718719720721 LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,190 of 7209
    Glad to see so many still in just trunks. I was last week, too. The warm and way above seasonably average air temps certainly help.

Been working too much and haven't gotten out since last Thursday. Have off this Thursday, but conditions look to be quite ****ty.

Extremely fun longboard session in central moco yesterday afternoon. Only thigh to waist high but lining up perfectly, several 100+ yard rides all the way to the beach. Warm air, warm water, surfed in just boardshorts. Pretty chilly by the end but had no problem staying out for the better part of two hours and it's pretty crazy to be trunking it on october 10th. Or maybe not, I don't actually keep track of when the last neoprene-free session is in any given year, but I've been thinking for weeks now "this is probably my last session in just boardshorts" only to be proven wrong. Actually completely f*cking over the summer-like air temps at this point in the year -- I'm sick of running air conditioners and I'm ready for propere fall weather -- but it is nice for surfing purposes (especially since my 3/2 is falling apart and I don't currently have a 4/3, although these issues will be rectified soon). Great session all in all; I am stoked. Now a few days to rest up before heading to hawaii on saturday.

Onshore wind this morning, wasn't very appealing so I walked the beach at low tide and removed hazards from the shoreline. Lots of bricks, big chunks of rock, wood, branches, random debri, all kinds of sh*t. I wonder how much more stuff is gonna wash up? The Islands got destroyed by 3 hurricanes in a row, I imagine its from that.

4. I have surfed a bunch but not as much as I could have. I really blew it Sunday, I should have surfed all day, but I took my kid on a hike and I surfed twilight. all of the outer reefs on the windward side were fire, but I surfed an inshore ledge that was backless and tubular in the shoulder hi range, I really should have made the 400 yard paddle, but surfing that far outside by yourself in Sharktober is sketch, the imagination starts playing with you

I also bodysurfed Monday morning. good times

Starting to do that 6-8 month carousel of storm surf out here after a calm, dry Fall.

Found some shelter in the Harbor and shared lined up shoulder-to-head lefts with 3 other locals with glassy conditions.

The surfing season starts now

Was hoping for something tomorrow, but looks like nothing but a bunch of red!

Oh well, might have a chance to plug the small leak in the roof.

finally got a lil swell coming clean at Folly. went out at DP which is 7am and technically i'm supposed to be at work at 8, so that really sux until daylight savings comes around. so i had only a few on the LB, couple lefts and a floater and some crapsters. still surfing, but short n suite. thi to waist, should be bigger at hi tide which is noon for those losers that don't work the day shifts. oktober doesn't even compare to september at least down here

Water is already down to 54 here.

Quote Originally Posted by MadeItStop View Post
    I have surfed a bunch but not as much as I could have. I really blew it Sunday, I should have surfed all day, but I took my kid on a hike and I surfed twilight. all of the outer reefs on the windward side were fire, but I surfed an inshore ledge that was backless and tubular in the shoulder hi range, I really should have made the 400 yard paddle, but surfing that far outside by yourself in Sharktober is sketch, the imagination starts playing with you

I also bodysurfed Monday morning. good times
    What up MIS?
    1. Where did you hike?
    2. The paddle in sucks. I surfed a number of windward reefs. My bud was a die hard crouch guy. I hated that paddle in...so spent at the end!

got in yesterday evening. it was some chop but the swell was there to get some rides. got in on one side of the pier, swept into the otherside which was going off better. went with my daily driver, 7'2" fisch, and managed it pretty well. could go either way and catch a line. pretty fun tho sushi was on my mind. thought the chop was just an evening thang, but turns out it stayed true this morning. hungover, didn't make it in. looking forward to tomorrow if possible and sunday of course. let this day ride by gently into thy night please lawd