Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    thanks everyone for the help. thanks for the objective and respectful replies haha; this could have went downhill quick. she's been on me about getting into some real surf for awhile and getting some winter gear. i wanted it to be a surprise but i had to make her go to a shop and try some on. she's getting a size 2 roxy syncro (she knows about it now so it has to be pink haha). anyhow, thanks again. baddy trailerpark, pm me next time you're in the sur chico.

We are gonna need pics of your woman to help you. Please post them here or PM them to Metard.

This might be her, but I could be wrong

article-2710804-20203EFC00000578-222_306x423.jpg

Images
    This her?

j/k OP, just having fun since you got your answers.

Great !!(Heavy Sarcasm) Now short women are surfing.......

Just great.

What is this subculture coming to?

All forms of subculture where obliterated in 2002...you should know this man...

Quote Originally Posted by Riley Martin View Post
    Great !!(Heavy Sarcasm) Now short women are surfing.......

Just great.

What is this subculture coming to?
    Short women are not to be trusted. Can you imagine a bunch of sneaky little shorties paddling thru the lineup?

Kinda scary…ya know?

I for one hope you never find a wetsuite that fits your girl. Also your relationship will work better if u keep surfing to yourself. Time away from the little lady is much needed for healthy long term success.

And not to mention, who is going to be cooking dinner during those late evening sessions…think my man think.
    Last edited by Sniffer; Apr 2, 2015 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riley Martin View Post
    Now short women are surfing...
    Loves me some spinners

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    Short women are not to be trusted. Can you imagine a bunch of sneaky little shorties paddling thru the lineup?

Kinda scary…ya know?

I for one hope you never find a wetsuite that fits your girl. Also your relationship will work better if u keep surfing to yourself. Time away from the little lady is much needed for healthy long term success.

And not to mention, who is going to be cooking dinner during those late evening sessions…think my man think.
    Mr. Sniffer, your thoughts and ideas are magnificent. A true wise man.

JAWN, 2002 was the exact year, huh? I always wondered when it all went downhill, like exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post

Kinda scary…ya know?

see? i come with a legitimate surf-related question and this. that's why i avoid this forum like the plague.
    i truly appreciate your concern. i know you speak out of benevolence and concern for my relationship and not out of any pathetic passive aggression you have to express anonymously online. so thanks a lot man.
    im not worried. we've been together for years and we're good. she's a good cook; im a decent cook. we share house duties and bills. she surfed a bit before we met. we surf together when we can; she surfs on her own sometimes, and i surf on my own sometimes. it's cool cuz she understands if it's firing, fu** any other plans we had.
    as for the rest of you: hahahahahaha. i don't have to prove anything. i know my girlfriend is hotter and has a better personality than most of you could ever get. i also know what i would do to anyone that ever dared to disrespect her in real life. so yes, continue your retarted comment; you are only insulting yourselves.