close ad [x]

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Images

Quote Originally Posted by matheson View Post
    see? i come with a legitimate surf-related question and this. that's why i avoid this forum like the plague.
    i truly appreciate your concern. i know you speak out of benevolence and concern for my relationship and not out of any pathetic passive aggression you have to express anonymously online. so thanks a lot man.
    im not worried. we've been together for years and we're good. she's a good cook; im a decent cook. we share house duties and bills. she surfed a bit before we met. we surf together when we can; she surfs on her own sometimes, and i surf on my own sometimes. it's cool cuz she understands if it's firing, fu** any other plans we had.
    as for the rest of you: hahahahahaha. i don't have to prove anything. i know my girlfriend is hotter and has a better personality than most of you could ever get. i also know what i would do to anyone that ever dared to disrespect her in real life. so yes, continue your retarted comment; you are only insulting yourselves.
    Relax bruddah, we are just having fun, no harm! Sounds like you two have a solid set up and thats great!

see? i come with a legitimate surf-related question and this. that's why i avoid this forum like the plague.
    i truly appreciate your concern. i know you speak out of benevolence and concern for my relationship and not out of any pathetic passive aggression you have to express anonymously online. so thanks a lot man.
    im not worried. we've been together for years and we're good. she's a good cook; im a decent cook. we share house duties and bills. she surfed a bit before we met. we surf together when we can; she surfs on her own sometimes, and i surf on my own sometimes. it's cool cuz she understands if it's firing, fu** any other plans we had.
    as for the rest of you: hahahahahaha. i don't have to prove anything. i know my girlfriend is hotter and has a better personality than most of you could ever get. i also know what i would do to anyone that ever dared to disrespect her in real life. so yes, continue your retarted comment; you are only insulting yourselves.
    srs question. are you a girl too?

Images
    Man, my girl's hotter and will whoop both of their asses.

swellinfo? make me mad? hahaha. i'm amused, not mad. i think 90% of you act like immature jerks online and the sad thing is we'd probably be friends in real life. anyone who surfs is cool by me until they disrespect. shoot, you could drop in on me as long as you apologize afterwards. me responding to everyone's negativity was like popping a pimple on my a$$. i knew where my legitimate surf-related question was going to go and the anticipation got the best of me. "you can't change people rand. so all the sh** that goes down on this forum... i'm going to encourage it." "sometimes it's better to watch sh** larvae grow than try to put an end to the lifecycle"

me responding to everyone's negativity was like popping a pimple on my a$$. "
    I don't know what this means.

Images
    I still love you matheson.

swellinfo? make me mad? hahaha. i'm amused, not mad. i think 90% of you act like immature jerks online and the sad thing is we'd probably be friends in real life. anyone who surfs is cool by me until they disrespect. shoot, you could drop in on me as long as you apologize afterwards. me responding to everyone's negativity was like popping a pimple on my a$$. i knew where my legitimate surf-related question was going to go and the anticipation got the best of me. "you can't change people rand. so all the sh** that goes down on this forum... i'm going to encourage it." "sometimes it's better to watch sh** larvae grow than try to put an end to the lifecycle"
    Make sure when you take her shopping, you sneak in the changing room to help her out. I've done it with my wife (way)back when we were young. Still married. You can thank me later.

Here's a bunch of size charts... Maybe one has what you're looking for

http://www.surfworld.ie/pages/size-chart