Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 471

Thread: Fishing threade

  1. #401
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    2,114
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by nopantsLance View Post
    Can't find my crab trap.

  2. #402
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    6,885
    Who fishes in a well?

  3. #403
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,388
    Images
    5
    Killer bluefish bite going on in the bay right now. Went out tonight and boated only 2 around 10 pounds each and had 2 straighten the hook about the same size. A buddy was in a boat right next to me and was slaying them. Sometimes it's just not your night, lol. Here is a picture of his boat, two of those on the floor were mine, I donated them to a mako trip they are going on, turns out mako's love bluefish.

    IMG_0778.jpg

  4. #404
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Killer bluefish bite going on in the bay right now. Went out tonight and boated only 2 around 10 pounds each and had 2 straighten the hook about the same size. A buddy was in a boat right next to me and was slaying them. Sometimes it's just not your night, lol. Here is a picture of his boat, two of those on the floor were mine, I donated them to a mako trip they are going on, turns out mako's love bluefish.

    IMG_0778.jpg
    Nice man! I hope to get onto some fish this weekend and maybe a couple longboard waves too

  5. #405
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    6,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Gnarley View Post
    Nice man! I hope to get onto some fish this weekend and maybe a couple longboard waves too
    Rob, I'll be at IRI Sat Morn. Hoping for some waves and maybe some fish. Look for that red Durango with the WRV sticker on the back window.

    And F U Zipp, I am jealous!! Ha Ha

  6. #406
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,388
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Rob, I'll be at IRI Sat Morn. Hoping for some waves and maybe some fish. Look for that red Durango with the WRV sticker on the back window.

    And F U Zipp, I am jealous!! Ha Ha
    lol, these were drag screamers

  7. #407
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    6,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    lol, these were drag screamers
    Nice!! Looks like you guys kept them, do you eat 'em? It's not my favorite fish to eat, but I love catching them.

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Monmouth Beach, NJ
    Posts
    4,516
    Fresh bluefish in the 2-3 lb range is my all time favorite fish to eat. Maybe it's because I grew up eating them... sometimes even for breakfast.

  9. #409
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Rob, I'll be at IRI Sat Morn. Hoping for some waves and maybe some fish. Look for that red Durango with the WRV sticker on the back window.

    And F U Zipp, I am jealous!! Ha Ha
    Zero, have fun man! Maybe see you out there. I'm in the tan Chevy Colorado

  10. #410
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,388
    Images
    5
    Holy crap what a day this was. Got a call first thing that the monster blues were still on the flats and creaming topwater plugs. I was supposed to go surfing but the wind came up early so launched the boat and went hunting. Found massive schools of fish in 2-3 feet of water just going beserk. Chasing everything, darting under the boat, swirling on the surface. First cast with a popper brought an immediate strike and miss, but they wouldn't give up until they were hooked. These were strikes where the fish cleared the water, really exciting. We ended up boating 15 fish, nothing under 36 inches and lost countless more. Here is a shot of my buddy with one, I made a few videos on my iPhone and will try to get an edit together

    IMG_0780.jpg