Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Fishing threade

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nopantsLance View Post
    Can't find my crab trap.

Who fishes in a well?

Images
    Killer bluefish bite going on in the bay right now. Went out tonight and boated only 2 around 10 pounds each and had 2 straighten the hook about the same size. A buddy was in a boat right next to me and was slaying them. Sometimes it's just not your night, lol. Here is a picture of his boat, two of those on the floor were mine, I donated them to a mako trip they are going on, turns out mako's love bluefish.

IMG_0778.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Killer bluefish bite going on in the bay right now. Went out tonight and boated only 2 around 10 pounds each and had 2 straighten the hook about the same size. A buddy was in a boat right next to me and was slaying them. Sometimes it's just not your night, lol. Here is a picture of his boat, two of those on the floor were mine, I donated them to a mako trip they are going on, turns out mako's love bluefish.

IMG_0778.jpg
    Nice man! I hope to get onto some fish this weekend and maybe a couple longboard waves too

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Gnarley View Post
    Nice man! I hope to get onto some fish this weekend and maybe a couple longboard waves too
    Rob, I'll be at IRI Sat Morn. Hoping for some waves and maybe some fish. Look for that red Durango with the WRV sticker on the back window.

And F U Zipp, I am jealous!! Ha Ha

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Rob, I'll be at IRI Sat Morn. Hoping for some waves and maybe some fish. Look for that red Durango with the WRV sticker on the back window.

lol, these were drag screamers

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    lol, these were drag screamers
    Nice!! Looks like you guys kept them, do you eat 'em? It's not my favorite fish to eat, but I love catching them.

Fresh bluefish in the 2-3 lb range is my all time favorite fish to eat. Maybe it's because I grew up eating them... sometimes even for breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post

Zero, have fun man! Maybe see you out there. I'm in the tan Chevy Colorado

Images
    Holy crap what a day this was. Got a call first thing that the monster blues were still on the flats and creaming topwater plugs. I was supposed to go surfing but the wind came up early so launched the boat and went hunting. Found massive schools of fish in 2-3 feet of water just going beserk. Chasing everything, darting under the boat, swirling on the surface. First cast with a popper brought an immediate strike and miss, but they wouldn't give up until they were hooked. These were strikes where the fish cleared the water, really exciting. We ended up boating 15 fish, nothing under 36 inches and lost countless more. Here is a shot of my buddy with one, I made a few videos on my iPhone and will try to get an edit together

IMG_0780.jpg