close ad [x]

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Cuda View Post
    Where are the bikinis?? You went to Norway and did not chase any blondes in bikinis??
    Oooookaaaayyyyyy........did you at least eat kippers??
    Here's the best thing about Norway....every chick I saw was hot and in slamming shape. There are zero fat chicks in Norway. They're all hiking and biking everywhere and it shows. My wife is blonde if that counts? Whale steaks are all the rage there.

Quote Originally Posted by NICAfiend View Post
    Here's the best thing about Norway....every chick I saw was hot and in slamming shape. There are zero fat chicks in Norway. They're all hiking and biking everywhere and it shows. My wife is blonde if that counts? Whale steaks are all the rage there.
    Now I KNOW you had a great trip!! Awesome. lol
    Whale steaks??? funny....

Images
    Thanks for the report NICAfiend. I've been intrigued by some pix/article I saw (I think Balto. Sun), but having the first hand credible sweller report confirms my initial thoughts that it looks like a real cool place to visit. Thanks again.

That looks pretty suite! Even though I'm not one for cold(er) water destinations for surf trups, which I'm assuming Norway probably is!

5. I got a question sugar face . How the F do u get a giant SUP on a plane ? - oh and BTW learn to surf before you sweep

Yankee's been sending me reports from Chicama, dude is getting lots of good surf down there! One wave was reported at around 500 yards or something crazy like that. Too bad he can't post about it here since he was banned. I've asked nicely to have him released from SI purgatory, but I was ignored and denied. Such a shame. Anyways, dude is getting tons of surf lately and traveling all over. So his time away from SI has been well spent, in case any youse guys were wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrol321 View Post
    Yankee's been sending me reports from Chicama, dude is getting lots of good surf down there! One wave was reported at around 500 yards or something crazy like that. Too bad he can't post about it here since he was banned. I've asked nicely to have him released from SI purgatory, but I was ignored and denied. Such a shame. Anyways, dude is getting tons of surf lately and traveling all over. So his time away from SI has been well spent, in case any youse guys were wondering.
    Tell him I said howdy.
    BTW, there has been a total of 5 posts TOTAL on this forum since noon. 5. Two were just Barry being Barry. That's a helluva job the mods did shutting this place down. Peajay's thread is about it for me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezyChavez View Post
    Tell him I said howdy.
    BTW, there has been a total of 5 posts TOTAL on this forum since noon. 5. Two were just Barry being Barry. That's a helluva job the mods did shutting this place down. Peajay's thread is about it for me anymore.
    Yep, it didn't have to be this way. It's overkill and counterproductive. I'll tell Yankee you said howdy though!

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrol321 View Post
    Yep, it didn't have to be this way. It's overkill and counterproductive. I'll tell Yankee you said howdy though!
    Tell him the old geezer from up North sends his regards...

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Cuda View Post
    Tell him the old geezer from up North sends his regards...
    Will do o Barry!