Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 142

Thread: Style and Flow

  1. #131
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Cuda View Post
    Spinning around is dumbass thing to do. Clowns like to do those
    Barry... Don't be a curmudgeon. It's a cool take off move on a long boarte.

  2. #132
    O Barry thinks driving cars is for dumbasses. Only clowns don't ride horses

  3. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    Barry... Don't be a curmudgeon. It's a cool take off move on a long boarte.
    curmudgeon

    barry.jpg

  4. #134
    I think that fin first takeoffs on lb's are da bomb

  5. #135
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Monmouth Beach, NJ
    Posts
    4,258
    ^^^After 3 hours in the water surfing 2' junk just 'cause it's 100 degrees out, sure. How many knee high down-the-line dribblers do you really need, before you start to get silly.

  6. #136
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    12,773
    Idk, I've just never once thought to go fins first. It's just never registered with me.

  7. #137
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,234
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Idk, I've just never once thought to go fins first. It's just never registered with me.
    Don't do it. I almost knocked all my teeth out as I was flung off once the fins engaged and the board whipped around at the speed of light.

  8. #138
    I say try it. It's fun as hell.

  9. #139
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    12,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Don't do it. I almost knocked all my teeth out as I was flung off once the fins engaged and the board whipped around at the speed of light.
    Lmao Seriously!?

  10. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    Barry... Don't be a curmudgeon. It's a cool take off move on a long boarte.
    Fin First Takeoff by David Nuuhiwa