close ad [x]

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

divorced over surfing!

how many of you have lost relationships over surfing! I just received my 5-4 flashbomb and if she finds out I'm truly dead! damn you easy as hell, 'PAY PAL'! hey,at least its a surf thread???

Images
    I have my own card that I pay from a business account so I could buy anything and no one would ever know. Everyone of my old surf friends gave up surfing rather than fight with their wives, crazy.

The wetsuit aint the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by turk182 View Post
    the wetsuit taint the problem.
    ftfy

halved.jpg

Start hiding the Flashbomb and anything else you value

While I was married, to quit surfing. That bullsh!t won't happen again!!!!

If you can't get a wetsuite without hassle after busting your ass for that paycheck then you have bigger problems my friend. Deal with it early or you'll be sorry.

Nothing for nothing R dog, dishonesty will only put you on the chain.
    They always find out somehow.
    Stand up for your suite!

I'm not married, but been with my lady for almost 7 years now. Live together. She's awesome when it comes to surfing and gear. She knows i have more than enough boards, yet she still allows me to get more. I just let her pick the colors. Just got a custom in November....it was her idea. I wanted the board but figured I'd be pulling the trigger in a year or so. She paid for half as a birthday present. Gift card to my shapers shop and she told me it was for a new board. That's the rules. Gotta love it. If there's waves, i'm going. She will actually endnotes check the buoy and winds to let me know when there might be waves....like i don't already know haha. I guess she just realizes how much it means to me or how it makes me a better person after a surf. Or maybe I'm just lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by BassMon2 View Post
    I'm not married, but been with my lady for almost 7 years now. Live together. She's awesome when it comes to surfing and gear. She knows i have more than enough boards, yet she still allows me to get more. I just let her pick the colors. Just got a custom in November....it was her idea. I wanted the board but figured I'd be pulling the trigger in a year or so. She paid for half as a birthday present. Gift card to my shapers shop and she told me it was for a new board. That's the rules. Gotta love it. If there's waves, i'm going. She will actually endnotes check the buoy and winds to let me know when there might be waves....like i don't already know haha. I guess she just realizes how much it means to me or how it makes me a better person after a surf. Or maybe I'm just lucky.
    Why haven't you put a ring on that already dude? What you waiting on?