Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 77
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Why haven't you put a ring on that already dude? What you waiting on?
    shorty.jpg

    Looks like he's got it pretty good the way it is!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    13,668
    Quote Originally Posted by nopantsLance View Post
    shorty.jpg

    Looks like he's got it pretty good the way it is!
    He sure does. Just sayin, might wanna lock that one up lol

  3. I have found that asking to go surfing from my wife gives her the option to say no, so I just tell her about 30 minutes before I leave and she is pissed but will get over it when she needs more money for some dumb Hobbie of hers I support. It's a give and take. If we get divorced it won't be from surfing to much. I got lucky she is quick to get over things and I make way more money than her that she wants haha. The baby keeps me out of the water the most but she's cool so it's alright.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Why haven't you put a ring on that already dude? What you waiting on?
    That'll be coming pretty soon actually. Just was never in a rush to get married. To me, marriage is nothing but a paper saying I'm married. I'm not religious so none of that matters to me. Me putting a ring on her finger dosnt change anything.

    I know guys who got married so quickly. Bought cheap rings. Had boring weddings. I wanted to go all out. Being as i had to go back to college at 24 to completely change my career path, i was never really at a spot financially where i felt i could afford it. Now that I'm making good money, iv been looking into rings. Problem is she isn't your typical girl who wants somthing big and sparkly. She would prefer small and dainty. Going to be hard to get the right one. But I'm looking

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    13,668
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMon2 View Post
    That'll be coming pretty soon actually. Just was never in a rush to get married. To me, marriage is nothing but a paper saying I'm married. I'm not religious so none of that matters to me. Me putting a ring on her finger dosnt change anything.

    I know guys who got married so quickly. Bought cheap rings. Had boring weddings. I wanted to go all out. Being as i had to go back to college at 24 to completely change my career path, i was never really at a spot financially where i felt i could afford it. Now that I'm making good money, iv been looking into rings. Problem is she isn't your typical girl who wants somthing big and sparkly. She would prefer small and dainty. Going to be hard to get the right one. But I'm looking
    Right on dude, good luck with that. She sounds a lot like my wife.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,327
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by hondatechcr View Post
    I have found that asking to go surfing from my wife gives her the option to say no, so I just tell her about 30 minutes before I leave and she is pissed but will get over it when she needs more money for some dumb Hobbie of hers I support. It's a give and take. If we get divorced it won't be from surfing to much. I got lucky she is quick to get over things and I make way more money than her that she wants haha. The baby keeps me out of the water the most but she's cool so it's alright.
    Asking? The day I had to ask would have been the day I didn't get married. Now with that said, when my son was really little I have said "mind if I go for a surf as I was walking out the door." This was a s a courtesy more than anything, never got a no and don't know what would have happened if I did.
    Last edited by Zippy; Feb 9, 2017 at 12:51 AM.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by DonQ View Post
    Nothing for nothing R dog, dishonesty will only put you on the chain.
    They always find out somehow.
    Stand up for your suite!
    +1.

  8. #18
    my wife is pretty cool...been together since we were yungins in high school. Been together for about 35 years.

    I got give her credit, I go through mad phases...surfing hard, skiiing hard in the winter, tho she occasionally joined me skiing, then I got into mountain biking, then golf, then surf fishing, then back to surfing and skateboarding and we are not talking about other hobbies, home theater were I spent countless days and nights working on it and playing with it. Built surfrods non stop for a couple years...darn dining room table was rod building area. When I surfed fish, I would head out around 9pm when she goes to bed, and fish till 2-3am. Fished, surfed, skied, biked, golf alot...Iam talking doing this stuff 3 days a week, tho at times sh e would get pissed for good reason, for the most part, has been very cool about my phases. Now I just started a reef tank and been working non stop on it for the last couple months...I think she thinks Iam nuts...I dont half ass anything, I dive right into it no matter what it is...AND WITH ALL THIS, SHE HAS BEEN COOL. Consider me lucky

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singer Island
    Posts
    4,055
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMon2 View Post
    That'll be coming pretty soon actually. Just was never in a rush to get married. To me, marriage is nothing but a paper saying I'm married. I'm not religious so none of that matters to me. Me putting a ring on her finger dosnt change anything.

    I know guys who got married so quickly. Bought cheap rings. Had boring weddings. I wanted to go all out. Being as i had to go back to college at 24 to completely change my career path, i was never really at a spot financially where i felt i could afford it. Now that I'm making good money, iv been looking into rings. Problem is she isn't your typical girl who wants somthing big and sparkly. She would prefer small and dainty. Going to be hard to get the right one. But I'm looking
    Sounds like she has class. Can she cook? No matter, you sound happy.

    My advice on the ring: Tiffanys - (it comes in a little blue box).

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Sounds like she has class. Can she cook? No matter, you sound happy.

    My advice on the ring: Tiffanys - (it comes in a little blue box).
    She's actually a really really really good cook. And diverse in her cooking too boot.