close ad [x]

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    both guys or both wives blow you?
    I mean they surf so much better than me that I am literally blown out of the water. As in they both physically remove me from the ocean violently with their greatly superior surfing.

And the nj surf hall of fame is bs.

5 Years

5 years.jpg

Five years - [The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars] - David Bowie

Every time I hear about someone getting divorced or their wife threatening divorce, due to stuff like surfing, riding dirt bikes, playing in a band, etc, I start to feel not so bad about almost 46 years and no marriage and no kids.

Especially when I start to question ''Did I do all of this right? Or should I have went a different path?''. Even though I think most women will be fine with men that do these activities and if they're not, I'd hope they'd end things early on and not however many years and kids later or into the marriage.

Women ALWAYS have a plan, dood. It usually involves the man functioning as the walking, talking, working ATM whilst married;
    and it always involves massive financial inputs to her as she ****cans you, takes the kids, kicks your ass out to a 1br aptmt, retains the house that you will mostly pay for & starts 'enjoying her youth' by banging anything that mumbles.

Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Women ALWAYS have a plan, dood. It usually involves the man functioning as the walking, talking, working ATM whilst married;
    and it always involves massive financial inputs to her as she ****cans you, takes the kids, kicks your ass out to a 1br aptmt, retains the house that you will mostly pay for & starts 'enjoying her youth' by banging anything that mumbles.

Yep.
    This really puts thing into perspective for me. I got my own house, in my own name, will be paid for in 8 years at the latest. No kids, a little sad about that at this point maybe. I dodged a bullet, as I was engaged for a couple years and it folded before the marriage. She was a great girl, I'll never badmouth her and I don't think she would have kicked me out after we split, if we had been married.

But hey, ya never know!

Biggest mistake I made was ignoring the many warning signs, and marrying The Evil One.

Second biggest mistake? Putting it on the mortgage of the house that I bought 5 yrs before I even met it; then I refi'd 2 yrs into marriage. 'You should put me on the title, sniff sniff, what will I do if something happens to you??' What an idiot (me).

House appreciates from 254 to 550 from day I bought it til day I divorced her smokin' cum bucket self. She started cheatin', which no you can't control sorry stud-men, I divorce her, I have to pay her $250k cause that's her chunk of 'her' house. Lawyer's fees & payments ran it north of $300k.

Let experience be your guide, buoyz, always sign a pre-nup. Always keep what you have going into the business arrangement, er, marriage, separate.

Only reason I didn't sell the house & pay her was I figured that the house would keep climbing in value. Maybe pay me back for her insanity. House is supposedly worth $850 today, so hey wtf.
    Last edited by yankee; Feb 18, 2017 at 04:30 AM.