close ad [x]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Valentines day

Quote Originally Posted by Scoopy! View Post
    Have flowers always been this expensive? Just asking because apparently I'm a sh!t boyfriend...
    Depends, I guess. Roses are expensive. I just tell the florist to make a $100 bouquet and deliver it.

Honestly, if I brought home flowers from the Piggly Wiggly, the only focking I would get would be my right hand.

Quote Originally Posted by kidde rocque View Post
    Depends, I guess. Roses are expensive. I just tell the florist to make a $100 bouquet and deliver it.

Honestly, if I brought home flowers from the Piggly Wiggly, the only focking I would get would be my right hand.
    You're a damn good man.

Images

Poor Bobby. He looks so disqualified.

Images
    Have flowers always been this expensive? Just asking because apparently I'm a sh!t boyfriend...
    Wourde...trader joes my friends...10$

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    I've been outta town for the past 3 weeks and wasn't supposed to be back until the 21st. Changed plans and surprising the wife and kids by coming home on the 14th.
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    And, surprise! There's a gnome surfing your dearly beloved

I've been a very good man and it's been tough over these 3 weeks. Met some extremely qualified and willing candidates. Had to keep reminding myself that I'm happy at home. Kids make that easier too.

I'm happy at home because I know she's not doing anything like that. Whenever you surprise someone you run the risk of being surprised as well. I've thought about it but I think it's highly unlikely.
    I was good, she was good. We good.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Without getting into the XXX details, I'll just say this worked our really well. I also sent e-card with a personally written poem mid-day while she was at work, which set the tone for the rest of the evening. Be creative dudes, it pays off.

DP is right in this regard. Although I wouldn't recommend poetry, it seems it works for some.

DP is right in this regard. Although I wouldn't recommend poetry, it seems it works for some.
    LOL Don't get me wrong, I don't sit around writing poetry all the time, in fact, I can't remember the last time I did write a poem, probably the first I've ever written her, it was spontaneous, from the heart, and she really liked it, so that's all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    LOL Don't get me wrong, I don't sit around writing poetry all the time, in fact, I can't remember the last time I did write a poem, probably the first I've ever written her, it was spontaneous, from the heart, and she really liked it, so that's all that matters.
    Something like this?

14b9caf9d95e5c8d2918d2797bbbe608.jpg

Similar lol

"Perhaps, first... a glass of Champang-ya"

works every time.