Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What is your Priority?

You have a choice:

"A day with" Kate Upton and Hannah Davis

or

a day on Mick's wave with zero crowd????

You say I have a choice when in actuality neither of these are realistic options for me. Given the opportunity of any unrealistic option I would probably just chop off my d1ck and feed it to the ducks.

Images
    Head high Sandspit all to myself.

But my priority on the daily, maximize quality of life in all ways possible.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lonesome Tractor View Post
    You say I have a choice when in actuality neither of these are realistic options for me. Given the opportunity of any unrealistic option I would probably just chop off my d1ck and feed it to the ducks.
    Why not? Supermodels love surfers and that wave looked well perfect. Just make it happen.

Images
    Kate upton got no booty

Upton! There will be more waves

Quote Originally Posted by fungus View Post
    Why not? Supermodels love surfers and that wave looked well perfect. Just make it happen.
    Well.. I already chopped my d1ck off... and that goose has been nibbling on it for the last 4 minutes..

In hinds sights your right I shouldn't have been so pessimistic but there is a silver lining to all of this. Ill be the fastest d1ck dragger in the line up. Just gotta buy a boogie board.

Why not a night with Kate Upton?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lonesome Tractor View Post

Quote Originally Posted by your pier View Post
    Kate upton got no booty
    don't care