close ad [x]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fungus View Post
    Man, I am talking a full 24 hours with both. Or..... 8 hours of that perfect wave.
    So for me 23 hours and 56 minutes would be wasted on the 2 girls - I'll take the 8 hour surf session, at least I can last for 2 or 3 hours on adrenaline alone.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    but i still would go down on her fart box the morning after draft beer and mexican food
    lolololololololololol

touche

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    So for me 23 hours and 56 minutes would be wasted on the 2 girls - I'll take the 8 hour surf session, at least I can last for 2 or 3 hours on adrenaline alone.
    I like the way you thought this through. I'm changing my answer to the 8hr session.

is it unlimited loads?

how about taking kate to somolia,offering Hannah davis as a symbol of good faith to the natives,and still get the wave.but spend all day with her lol

Hanah Jeter

Well, girls like this are being pushed as the "new" sexy, especially by Sports Illustrated.

Enough "booty" for you?

Attached Images Attached Images

I don't know who any of those girls are. And i don't think of be able to surf micks wave. Looks perfect....but realistically no way. Way to fast. If you watch the video even mick says he thought it was to fast at first. No way us mere mortals could surf it.

Instead I'd take a empty beach. Maybe a point. Barrels off the peak but then softens and just becomes this big open face to dig your rails into. I'll take that

Quote Originally Posted by BassMon2 View Post
    i don't think of be able to surf micks wave. Looks perfect....but realistically no way. Way to fast. If you watch the video even mick says he thought it was to fast at first. No way us mere mortals could surf it.
    The only way to get out of an impossible situation is to begin by placing yourself in it..
    Without question I'd take the wave- would love to have Kate & co tow me in to match that speed- and save my strokem

Quote Originally Posted by kidde rocque View Post
    Well, girls like this are being pushed as the "new" sexy, especially by Sports Illustrated.

Enough "booty" for you?

That's PC disgusting at work. Seriously, that's in SI??

I gave up my subscription yrs ago, for other factors, butt that's utterly suet on a log & totally bad.