close ad [x]

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 162
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    7,156
    The queefing episode is pretty funny! Did I spell that correctly? HA I don't know how they get away with some of the stuff they do.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,744
    Louis.C.K. - The difference between women and girls


  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singer Island
    Posts
    4,698
    Mac Sabbath live in concert

    5:24


  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    2,207
    Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Mac Sabbath live in concert

    5:24
    Just showed that to a couple of my students... The didn't appreciate as much as I did...

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    The queefing episode is pretty funny! Did I spell that correctly? HA I don't know how they get away with some of the stuff they do.
    medicinal fried chicken and the mormon one is epic

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    2,207
    Quote Originally Posted by ThankfulsaurusWrecks View Post
    medicinal fried chicken and the mormon one is epic
    Da da dumb dumb dumb dumb... Those guys are clever!

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singer Island
    Posts
    4,698
    Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    Just showed that to a couple of my students... The didn't appreciate as much as I did...
    Must be a generational thing. They probably wont get this one either, too bad, It's a Bad Brains Christmas Charlie Brown!
    1:55
    Last edited by sisurfdogg; Mar 9, 2017 at 09:29 PM. Reason: proper spelling and such

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wb
    Posts
    4,329

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    2,207
    Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Must be a generational thing. They probably wont get this one either, too bad, It's a Bad Brains Christmas Charlie Brown!
    1:55
    That was Awesome!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    12,783
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    The queefing episode is pretty funny! Did I spell that correctly? HA I don't know how they get away with some of the stuff they do.