Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    In honor of hump day...

A new Army Captain was assigned to a recon company in a remote post in the desert. During his first inspection, he noticed a camel hitched up behind the mess tent.

He asked the First Sergeant why the camel is kept there. "Well, sir," was the nervous reply, "as you know, there are 250 men here and no women. And sir, sometimes the men have ...m-m-m.... urges. That's why we have the camel, sir."

The Captain said, "I can't say that I condone this, but I understand about urges, so the camel can stay." About a month later, the Captain started having a real problem with his own urges. Crazy with passion, he asked the First Sergeant to bring the camel to his tent.

Putting a stool behind the camel, the Captain stood on it, pulled down his pants, and had sex with the camel. When he was done, he asked the First Sergeant, "Is that how the men do it?"

"Uh, no sir," the First Sergeant replied. "They usually just ride the camel into town where the girls are."

Sex Frequency for Older Men

The frequency of sexual activity of senior males depends on where they were born.

Statistics just released from Statistics Canada and The United Nations B.O.H. Team, revealing that:

North American, Australian, New Zealanders and British men between 60 and 80 years of age, will on average, have sex two to three times per week, (and a small number a lot more), whereas Japanese men, in exactly the same age group, will have sex only once or twice per year if they are lucky.

This has come as very upsetting news to a lot of us at the pub, as none of us had any idea that we were Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by nopantsLance View Post

I hate you

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    I hate you

Quote Originally Posted by nopantsLance View Post
    God I miss Benny Hill.