Images

Quote Originally Posted by kidde rocque View Post
    ...and let's not forget Chavito's favorite:

Thanks you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    Wow. Just wow.

By Jove buoys, I think you got it now.

Keep it "clean" and we've got nothing to worry about

Jeez, I thought the original was clean too. Outside the occasional nip peering through or beautifully outlined camel toe, what was so offensive in the other tread?

flo dropped da time, she was front butt hurt

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezyChavez View Post
    Jeez, I thought the original was clean too. Outside the occasional nip peering through or beautifully outlined camel toe, what was so offensive in the other tread?
    I agree. But a lot of the pix (the best ones) were pushing the envelope a bit.

When Adnim posted the Google warning, it used very specific language. It was up to us to sift through the semantics to come up with an agreeable solution.

Just don't post anything showing genitalia (even partially obscured) and we should be right as rain.

Now let's get this thing back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by kidde rocque View Post
    I agree. But a lot of the pix (the best ones) were pushing the envelope a bit.

When Adnim posted the Google warning, it used very specific language. It was up to us to sift through the semantics to come up with an agreeable solution.

Just don't post anything showing genitalia (even partially obscured) and we should be right as rain.

Now let's get this thing back on track.