Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlokein View Post
    I've taught my kids but not sure about da wife. I've left it open to her if she wants to try it. One of my friends we stay with in Wilmy, his wife surfs too and she and my wife are BFFs, so I told her if she want to learn to get her to teach her.

But honestly not sure if I want her to learn. On the one hand it would be cool to surf with her and hang out, and give us another mutual interest. On the other hand I can see how it could go bad quickly. She's a freaking time-nazi and impatient as hell for one thing. I like to get there when it's good, but if I'm a few mins late I don't stress about it. She on the other hand...

I can just see it now...Her standing by the door, impatiently tapping her foot..."Are you ready yet??? We have to leave NOW if we're going to get there in time for the mid-tide push." Then acting all pissy pants the whole ride there b\c we left 15 mins late. Then we get there and I can't just grab my bort and escape to The Happy Place...

"Can't you wait for me to paddle out?" "Why did you paddle over there? What you don't want to hang around me?" etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc....ad nauseum. I just don't know if she has the temperament for it. Esp. the lack of patience.
    You must be putting us on...

Quote Originally Posted by eatswell View Post
    One day, soon from now....
    Raise the bar eatswell

mudshark monacle

Images
    My girlfriend is capable of learning, she just chooses not to.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    My girlfriend is capable of learning, she just chooses not to.
    Neither does mine. We are both lucky

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Cuda View Post
    Neither does mine. We are both lucky
    o Barry that we are

o Barry that we are
    How is the baby doing?? Must be nearing a year in age??
    Our grand-daughter is now 7 months and doing great.

Images
    Barry she's doing fantastic. She'll be 10 months old in 2 more days. Starting such an interesting and fun phase of development. Crawling, playing, interacting, and vocalizing so much more. I'm psyched I've been working a second jobbe since she was born and in one week I'm done, so I'm gonna have so much more time.

Barry she's doing fantastic. She'll be 10 months old in 2 more days. Starting such an interesting and fun phase of development. Crawling, playing, interacting, and vocalizing so much more. I'm psyched I've been working a second jobbe since she was born and in one week I'm done, so I'm gonna have so much more time.
    Yup, our grand-baby just discovered her vocal chords--it is great to have the sounds of a child in our home once again (when our daughter is visiting).